Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    NEW YEAR POWER RANKINGS - WEEK 3

12. koreancabbage - Actually had a decent week last week against a tough opponent, but will need to see more from the rookie before moving him up the ladder. Has some strong players and a solid talent pool, but team chemistry is lacking. He may want to trade for a veteran leader, and then could make a run at the final playoff spot. Sleeper Squad.
    man, if I didn't lose so bad to jsumadchat and conway429 in those two weeks, I would probably have a decent record. I have had more winning weeks than losing ones, 6-5 for the season. Totally unjustifiable for 12 place even though I am 1 game out of a playoff spot and also playing (and currently winning) against Mile High Champ. Need some luvin here. if Dol-fan can place himself at 7th (who's had some rough weeks even though he has a winning record as well in terms of weeks won)....

LOL

loving the power rankings, keep it up. Thanks for keeping me low key.

vCash
    You needa make trades

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    man, if I didn't lose so bad to jsumadchat and conway429 in those two weeks, I would probably have a decent record. I have had more winning weeks than losing ones, 6-5 for the season. Totally unjustifiable for 12 place even though I am 1 game out of a playoff spot and also playing (and currently winning) against Mile High Champ. Need some luvin here. if Dol-fan can place himself at 7th (who's had some rough weeks even though he has a winning record as well in terms of weeks won)....

LOL

loving the power rankings, keep it up. Thanks for keeping me low key.
    whining doesn't help. ask swoop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I am falling into the same trap as last year, I am starting to concentrate on getting the top ranking on Dol-Fan's power rankings when I should be concentrating on winning the league.
    Ahh so this is all part of his strategy then Very clever

vCash
    whining doesn't help. ask swoop
    Oh please, I can whine with the best of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Oh please, I can whine with the best of them.
    Fair enough - you did whine all the way to a championship

vCash
    Fair enough - you did whine all the way to a championship

So there is hope for the Cabbage man.

vCash
    Nice job on the PRs dol.

don't worry, I'm giving you all a false sense of hope.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    So there is hope for the Cabbage man.
    BUAHAHAHA

sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    You needa make trades
    i did. I gave up Anthony Davis for Paul Pierce. you have something to offer me? anyone is tradeable.

vCash
    yikes, paul and curry both injured...not good...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    Man I totally wish I was in this league.
    yeah this league is seriously sweet

vCash
    Melo and Novak are only playing once this week... the offense and 3's are going to take a hit

KCabbage lets discuss a trade for Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KidDraco View Post
    Melo and Novak are only playing once this week... the offense and 3's are going to take a hit

KCabbage lets discuss a trade for Kobe
    you send me an offer of what you think Kobe is worth to you. I'm very passive when it comes to generating the trades. I'm a GM who likes to see what he has on the court and letting my players play and get noticed by other GMs - we can ad-hoc it here on the forum but I rather see something on my table than just "talk" LOL.

I do need FT%, Rebounds, and Steals more importantly. But all stats other than FG% can use a healthy boost.

vCash
    Felton's Amir Johnson: you gotta do more than that. I'm not interested in losing 30 rebounds per week. The huge bump in assists is nice but there is no way i'm giving up Kobe Bryant to the #1 team in the league for miniscule bumps everywhere else. I think I would be doing a disservice to the league if I gave up Kobe without getting Jefferson back in return at the very minimum. we could around work around that.

Draco, i'm not giving up Bryant to anything resembling Tony Allen as the 2nd and only other player to Aldridge. miniscule upgrades everywhere is not going to help me long term.

I will reject both trades as of now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    Felton's Amir Johnson: you gotta do more than that. I'm not interested in losing 30 rebounds per week. The huge bump in assists is nice but there is no way i'm giving up Kobe Bryant to the #1 team in the league for miniscule bumps everywhere else. I think I would be doing a disservice to the league if I gave up Kobe without getting Jefferson back in return at the very minimum. we could around work around that.

I will reject both trades as of now.
    It was 20 rebounds not 30. You would be gaining 30 assists while giving up 20 pts and 20 rebounds, with miniscule changes everywhere else

The way I saw it points is a volume stat so 20 isnt really that big a number and is countered a bit by the 3s and steals you gain.

And 30 assists is a heck of a lot more to give up than 20 rebounds considering that most teams total assists are only about 40-60% of their rebounding totals.

I thought that would make up for Kobe's "elite" fantasy status

If thats how you feel about making a trade involving Kobe then thats fair enough though, thats your decision. Im not sure if I want to trade Jefferson just yet to get him though...
    Last edited by Six-8-TheWizard; 01-18-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast