Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Brook is going to surprise a lot of people this year with his improved play. And then disappoint those people that think he is Jesus Christ. Not naming any names on who that might be though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    11 boards in 25 minutes, I would say this season in 40 minutes Lopez will avg 13-14 a game. KEEP HATING I LOVE IT, IT GETS ME OFF
    Lol.

I'm happy for Brook that he's starting to rebound the ball more and be more aggressive, but calm yourself please.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    Lol.

I'm happy for Brook that he's starting to rebound the ball more and be more aggressive, but calm yourself please.
    He prob wont play enough to get those kind of numbers but in 40 minutes he will avg 13-14 rebounds. He will probably not play the entire 4th qrt of half the games because Nets are that good.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    If Brook averages over 10 rebounds that means Avery finally realized having a 7 foot body along side a double double PF is better near the basket and not away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    If Brook averages over 10 rebounds that means Avery finally realized having a 7 foot body along side a double double PF is better near the basket and not away.
    First intelligent thing i have read from you in regards to the Nets. Avery Johnson utilizes Brook in all the wrong ways. So far in pre season he is playing him down low where he belongs with less perimeter shots

Hope that continues because Brook Lopez looks great so far when played down low

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    First intelligent thing i have read from you in regards to the Nets. Avery Johnson utilizes Brook in all the wrong ways. So far in pre season he is playing him down low where he belongs with less perimeter shots

You are looking to much into it, he is finally healthy.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    He prob wont play enough to get those kind of numbers but in 40 minutes he will avg 13-14 rebounds. He will probably not play the entire 4th qrt of half the games because Nets are that good.
    no they are not, faaaar from it in fact.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 78 Yards: 1,207 TD: 10

vCash

Difference in opinions.

vCash
    Brook Lopez goes for 18pts and 11 rebs tonite on 7 of 12 shooting against good defender and rebounder Okafor. Dude is going to tear it up this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Brook Lopez goes for 18pts and 11 rebs tonite on 7 of 12 shooting against good defender and rebounder Okafor. Dude is going to tear it up this year.
    Blatche had 16 points and 8 rebounds in only 23 minutes...I think the Nets might have the two best centers in the league...they are going to cancel each others numbers out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Are you deliberately trying to act like DMF? I am only confused because you used to be one of the better Nets fans around here

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Are you deliberately trying to act like DMF? I am only confused because you used to be one of the better Nets fans around here
    no he wasn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    no he wasn't.
    Maybe i am mistaking him for someone

vCash
    Brooke is the best center in the league...

after
    Dwight, Bynum, Marc Gasol, Tyson Chandler, Cousins, Al Horford, Noah, Perkins, Gortat, and maybe 2 more Im forgetting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Blatche had 16 points and 8 rebounds in only 23 minutes...I think the Nets might have the two best centers in the league...they are going to cancel each others numbers out.
    blatche is a center? lol

you mean PF?

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast