• Utah Utes

1 4.35%
  • Washington Huskies

0 0%
  • Washington State Cougars

0 0%
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ****ing awful call. Had clearly left his hand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    ****ing awful call. Had clearly left his hand.
    I agree complete BS call.

Bruins with there 6straight win with Bazz balling, Tony Parker is sits on the bench with no expressions can't blame him, Howland's an ***-hole

vCash
    Colorado got worked like a rib at a compton BBQ, they should have won that game...

USC won it's first PAC 12 Matchup, hoppefully we build from this and continue to get better...

vCash
    A W is a W, and I'll take it lol

vCash
    Bruins with 7 straight wins now, Bazz 23pts 10 boards

vCash
    So I was talking to USC basketball player Eric Wise on Twitter the other night, thought that was pretty cool and he was telling me he could hook me up with some tickets, pretty cool dude

vCash
    Making the trip to Corvallis to watch the Duck game tomorrow. Can't wait!
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    How far is Corvallis from you? Are you going to the home game too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    How far is Corvallis from you? Are you going to the home game too?
    It's only 35-45 minutes away from Eugene, so not very far. If you mean the Oregon-OSU game at Matt Knight Arena later this year, then yeah I'll def be there! I'll go to almost every home game unless work conflicts with the time of the game. Unfortunately, I'll have to miss the Arizona game on Thursday but I'll be going to the Arizona State game next Sunday.

vCash
    Huge win last night. Oregon State had chances to really extend the lead in the first half while Oregon was struggling offensively, but they didn't capitalize. Dotson got on-fire in the 2nd half and we started making threes, and that was it. Oregon State took a lot of bad shots throughout the game and didn't show very much discipline either. Every time you win a road game in Pac-12 play it gives you more leeway, and winning in Corvallis is a great jump-start to Pac-12 play. Next week's schedule will be very tough though. Arizona is a great team, and Arizona State looks like they could be in the NCAA tourney conversation. Hopefully we improve in rebounding and get better at turnovers...

Go Ducks!

vCash
    Huge game tomorrow night versus Arizona. This will likely be close to a sellout at Matt Knight Arena, and Oregon is going to have to play really well to be in this game. You can't have extended periods of time where the ball movement is poor and turnovers occur versus Arizona, and hopefully the team takes a step forward. With this game being televised by ESPN 2, this is a huge opportunity to make a statement about the state of the program.

Oregon also has a very tough game on Sunday versus Arizona State. We could very easily go 0-2 in this week's games, so hopefully Oregon is fully prepared and can at least split. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to the game on Thursday due to work, but I'll be going to the game on Sunday. If we somehow win both games, then Oregon could be in the top 25. That would be the first time we'd be ranked in a very long time. I think the last time Oregon was ranked was when Aaron Brooks was here, but we may have been ranked for a shot time the following season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Huge game tomorrow night versus Arizona. This will likely be close to a sellout at Matt Knight Arena, and Oregon is going to have to play really well to be in this game. You can't have extended periods of time where the ball movement is poor and turnovers occur versus Arizona, and hopefully the team takes a step forward. With this game being televised by ESPN 2, this is a huge opportunity to make a statement about the state of the program.

Oregon also has a very tough game on Sunday versus Arizona State. We could very easily go 0-2 in this week's games, so hopefully Oregon is fully prepared and can at least split. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to the game on Thursday due to work, but I'll be going to the game on Sunday. If we somehow win both games, then Oregon could be in the top 25. That would be the first time we'd be ranked in a very long time. I think the last time Oregon was ranked was when Aaron Brooks was here, but we may have been ranked for a shot time the following season.
    Kaleb Tarczewski who plays center for 'zona, is one of my good friends, i went to High School with him before he transfered to St. Marks. Wicked awesome kid. Should be a real good game tonight!
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 0.00Pts: 0.0 Reb: 0.0 Blk: 0.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Right now Oregon is taking to Arizona wow.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Zona played awful tonight.. damn. They have play bad the last couple games but that was awful. hopefully a wake up call
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 0.00Pts: 0.0 Reb: 0.0 Blk: 0.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Well it's gonna happen sometime. Oregon was the better team tonight and deserved the win

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast