1 4.35%
  • Washington Huskies

0 0%
  • Washington State Cougars

0 0%
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Yeah, that relationship will definitely play a factor. It does sound like Calipari has made quite the impression on Gordon though. I'm sure Husky fans would love to get back at Kentucky after the Terrence Jones recruitment.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Oregon beats UNLV! Bring on Cincy!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Oregon beats UNLV! Bring on Cincy!!!
    Nice! Conference is doing much better against good opponents 2-4 this year against ranked teams.

vCash
    I will give props to Oregon. Their court is sick.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Nice! Conference is doing much better against good opponents 2-4 this year against ranked teams.
    The conference is definitely doing much better in non-conference play this season. I definitely think the Pac-12 gets 4 teams in, maybe 5.

Even though Oregon lost tonight, it was still good to see us hang in there with a tough Big East team. Our defense in the 2nd half was surprisingly really good, we just could never get in a rhythm offensively versus Cincy. Oregon will continue to progress as the season goes on, and I really think this team has a shot at making the NCAA's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theriot2 View Post
    I will give props to Oregon. Their court is sick.
    I hated it at first, but it has grown on me. I love the new arena, but sometimes I miss Mac Court.

vCash
    Wtf is up with UCLA this season? They need to step it up ASAP.

On a side note, the Buffs are looking really damn good.

vCash
    UDub has been playing poorly losing to CSU at home in a blow out i know we don't have Ross and Wroten but we still got Gaddy,Wilcox and Suggs this team should play a lot better but i am still seeing the same mistakes as last season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avrpatsfan View Post

Howland continues to recruit elite players and try to force them to fit his system. He had success early in his UCLA tenure by finding guys that specifically fit his system, and then sprinkling in some elite players to round it out. Also, Kyle Anderson is not a PG. It's damn near impossible to win big in college basketball when you don't have a good PG. Though Artis is by no means a finished product, many UCLA fans are lamenting the fact that he got away.

As for the Buffs, I think they will be near the top of the Pac-12 all season long. Tad Boyle is a tremendous coach, and Colorado better hope he sticks around. I know Colorado is cheap with football coaches, but they need to pony up and get him a big extension asap.

vCash
    UDub has been playing poorly losing to CSU at home in a blow out i know we don't have Ross and Wroten but we still got Gaddy,Wilcox and Suggs this team should play a lot better but i am still seeing the same mistakes as last season.
    In UW's defense, Colorado State is actually a pretty good team. They need to pick it up, but I still think Washington will be a factor in Pac-12 play.

vCash

Howland needs to go, players in the past have complained about how he runs the offense and he cannot break down the zone d.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    As for the Buffs, I think they will be near the top of the Pac-12 all season long. Tad Boyle is a tremendous coach, and Colorado better hope he sticks around. I know Colorado is cheap with football coaches, but they need to pony up and get him a big extension asap.
    To be fair, our AD is now willing to spend $2.5 million on our new coach for football.

Also Boyle has already been extended to 2017, though I want to extend it for longer.

vCash
    To be fair, our AD is now willing to spend $2.5 million on our new coach for football.
    Doesn't Colorado have massive restrictions for how much assistants can make though?
    Also Boyle has already been extended to 2017, though I want to extend it for longer.
    That's good then. I wasn't aware of how long his contract was. Doesn't he have some ties to Colorado before he became the Buffs' coach too? I believe he coached Northern Colorado but could be wrong.

vCash
    Smith has now left the UCLA program thats the 2nd player in a week!!

Now lets see since 2007
    Stanback
    Gordon
    Stover
    Moser
    Carlino
    Smith
    Lamb

have all transferred, there needs to be a change.

vCash
    I actually think UCLA will be better off with having Smith gone from the program, but the mass exodus of transfers is a huge issue. Smith is yet another example of Howland taking talent over finding someone who fits his system as well. Howland's elite UCLA teams were tough, disciplined, and played terrific defense. Smith doesn't personify any of those characteristics, and Howland has forgotten what the building blocks were to get to those Final 4's.

vCash
    Cal State Fullerton could very well beat Washington on Sunday, I'm a Fullerton fan and they can score like nobody's business

As for USC, they came out flat vs. SDSU last sunday but made it very fun in the 2nd half, having the lead 4/5 times, it's clear this is a better squad than last year's debacle, although blind man could see that
    #Joc2LA

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast