• Utah Utes

1 4.35%
  • Washington Huskies

0 0%
  • Washington State Cougars

0 0%
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hoping Zona picks up a W tonight and my boy Kaleb has a nice game!
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Oregon was absolutely terrible in the first half, but in the second half the defensive intensity was much better. Washington State quit dropping 3s, and we found a way to win. The scary thing is that Oregon hasn't hit their stride yet, but they find themselves undefeated in conference play. Even though Washington has lost two straight, it should be a good game on Saturday.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Great bounce back game for the Bruins, Bazz led the way with Adams and Anderson with good games as well. 16-4 not too bad after that ugly start and now climbing up the tourney seeding.

vCash
    Dominic Artis out 3 to 6 weeks with a fractured foot. Huge loss. I'm not concerned about Loyd being the starter, but I am concerned with Willie Moore being the backup PG. He has potential, but one of our biggest advantages over opponents was that the offense didn't miss a beat with either player.

vCash
    David Wear couldn't even rebound in the WNBA

vCash
    Yet another sweep, and the Ducks are firmly in-control of the Pac-12. The Artis injury definitely could be a factor though. Loyd and Moore had a lot of turnovers, but they did make some big plays. Awesome crowd and nice to see MKA sold out.

Go Ducks!

vCash
    I hate to see Artis get injured, but hopefully this team can continue to battle through the adversity and come out more experienced. With this off balanced scheduling this could be a very special season for the Ducks basketball team imo it already is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I hate to see Artis get injured, but hopefully this team can continue to battle through the adversity and come out more experienced. With this off balanced scheduling this could be a very special season for the Ducks basketball team imo it already is.
    Yeah, I certainly did not expect Oregon to be this good. I thought Oregon deserved more respect coming into the season, but no way did I think they'd be leading the conference this far into the season. Oregon is capable of getting through the loss of Artis as long as Loyd and Moore just manage the offense. They don't need to be big-time playmakers or scorers, they just need to limit the turnovers and play fundamental basketball.

This week will be a challenge for Oregon though. Oregon typically struggles in the Bay Area trip, so hopefully they can overcome a historically rough trip. Before Altman arrived, Oregon hadn't won at Maples Pavilion in like 20 years, but he's done better there than Kent and Jerry Green. I don't think Oregon has won at Cal since Altman arrived though.

vCash
    Pac 12 has 2 teams ranked top 10 now with another 2 getting votes and just narrowly missing being ranked. Congrats Arizona and Oregon, keep it up and help improve image of conference!

vCash
    Picked up a commit from JUCO player Jalil Abdul-Bassit. He was recently offered by Washington and had been offered by Utah awhile ago. Kind of a streaky player, but he has great range as a combo-guard. I think we can all agree that Dana has a plan for each recruit, and is amazing at meshing skill-sets for the team's benefit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Picked up a commit from JUCO player Jalil Abdul-Bassit. He was recently offered by Washington and had been offered by Utah awhile ago. Kind of a streaky player, but he has great range as a combo-guard. I think we can all agree that Dana has a plan for each recruit, and is amazing at meshing skill-sets for the team's benefit.
    I am both surprised by Oregons progression from last year and Oregon States regression from last year. I expected them to be able to be ranked in 20-25 range and be right about even. Man was I dead wrong, could not be anymore wrong. I'm gonna stick to predicting college football and NBA from now on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I am both surprised by Oregons progression from last year and Oregon States regression from last year. I expected them to be able to be ranked in 20-25 range and be right about even. Man was I dead wrong, could not be anymore wrong. I'm gonna stick to predicting college football and NBA from now on.
    Oregon State has the talent to be a fringe NCAA Tourney team, but I think Robinson is a mediocre X's and O's coach. I actually don't think that Oregon is much more talented than the Beavers, but Altman is a fantastic coach.

vCash
    Big game tonight uncertain about T.Wear and Bazz, Reggie's number gets retired go BRUINS!

vCash
    Oregon plays at Stanford tonight at 8 PM. This isn't the same raucous environment that Maples used to be, but Oregon historically has struggled there. Hopefully Oregon can pull out the victory and ensure a road split. Stanford has been playing better of late, so it won't be easy by any means. Plus, Oregon isn't way better than any team in the Pac-12.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Oregon State has the talent to be a fringe NCAA Tourney team, but I think Robinson is a mediocre X's and O's coach. I actually don't think that Oregon is much more talented than the Beavers, but Altman is a fantastic coach.
    So true about Robinson. Which is so funny because just couple years ago everyone was so afraid could not keep him around. Now people counting the days till show him the door.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast