Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins the Pac-12?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arizona Wilcats

    9 39.13%
  • Arizona State Sun Devils

    0 0%
  • California Golden Bears

    2 8.70%
  • Colorado Buffaloes

    2 8.70%
  • Oregon Ducks

    3 13.04%
  • Oregon State Beavers

    1 4.35%
  • Stanford Cardinal

    0 0%
  • UCLA Bruins

    5 21.74%
  • USC Trojans

    0 0%
  • Utah Utes

    1 4.35%
  • Washington Huskies

    0 0%
  • Washington State Cougars

    0 0%
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 269
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,088
    vCash
    1500
    Big win for Oregon and UCLA with there 8 straight win with Bazz struggling tonight.
    Last edited by popo85; 01-11-2013 at 12:08 AM.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    17,661
    vCash
    1500
    Congrats to Oregon for knocking off the Wildcats

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Huge win!!!! MKA was rocking tonight, and Oregon pulls off the big upset! I thought we were screwed after the 11-0 hole we dug ourselves, but man Oregon really put it together and played a great game. If we beat Arizona State, then the Ducks may be back in the top 25.

    Go Ducks!
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisville, Colorado
    Posts
    23,109
    vCash
    1500
    Big game for the Buffs today at noon. No reason why we shouldn't beat UCLA at home.

    Game is sold out, luckily I have season tickets!

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,088
    vCash
    1500
    9th straight for the Bruins, Adams's been the most efficient Bruin this season 17pts today on 11 fga.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    9th straight for the Bruins, Adams's been the most efficient Bruin this season 17pts today on 11 fga.
    If Oregon beats Arizona State tomorrow, then that will set up a top 25 showdown between Oregon and UCLA next weekend at Pauly Pavilion. The game will be on CBS too, so that's great for the conference.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  7. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,088
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    If Oregon beats Arizona State tomorrow, then that will set up a top 25 showdown between Oregon and UCLA next weekend at Pauly Pavilion. The game will be on CBS too, so that's great for the conference.
    Will be a great game, the way there are both playing imo both deserve 5th seeds in the tourney as of now.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    31,342
    vCash
    1500
    After that absurd schedule Usc played, they are now 2-2 in Pac 12 play
    Foam Party!

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Tough game against ASU, but the Ducks found a way to win. Never really got to push the pace, and Carson is a really good player for ASU. Honestly, Oregon is lucky that they didn't turn the ball over more than they did. There were several sloppy possessions that ASU was not able to capitalize on. Oregon will definitely have to play better next week on the road, and I'm hoping we at least split. Winning both would be nice, but I'm going in with tempered expectations.

    Also, I'm so pumped that Oregon is going to be back in the top 25!
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  10. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    Will be a great game, the way there are both playing imo both deserve 5th seeds in the tourney as of now.
    Yeah, should be a great game. I'm not sure how Oregon will match up with some of your offensive weapons, but I'm sure Altman will put a gameplan together to give Oregon a good shot. Is UCLA still struggling at time in the half-court offense? I haven't watched you guys play in awhile...
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  11. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,088
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Yeah, should be a great game. I'm not sure how Oregon will match up with some of your offensive weapons, but I'm sure Altman will put a gameplan together to give Oregon a good shot. Is UCLA still struggling at time in the half-court offense? I haven't watched you guys play in awhile...
    They have improved since Bazz joined the line up with either him Adams/Drew slashing to the basket and the Wears hitting the open jumper.

    USC fires O'Neil after a 7-10 start.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    They have improved since Bazz joined the line up with either him Adams/Drew slashing to the basket and the Wears hitting the open jumper.

    USC fires O'Neil after a 7-10 start.
    Thanks for the insight into UCLA. I remember one of the Wear twins was on-fire last year versus Oregon, so that could be a problem again. I have to give the edge to UCLA since it is at Pauley Pavilion.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,440
    vCash
    1500
    Will be there on Saturday for Oregon vs. UCLA. I'm pumped

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    31,342
    vCash
    1500
    Coach KO was fired and honestly it needed to happen, it just wasn't working

    And hey, we won't have that brutal schedule next year, cupcakes FTW

    Btw Oregon is losing twice this weekend
    Foam Party!

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,228
    vCash
    1500
    Refs sure are being one sided on calls in this game against Buffalo surprised we got a 8 point lead going into half.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •