1 4.35%
  • Washington Huskies

0 0%
  • Washington State Cougars

0 0%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Cal State Fullerton could very well beat Washington on Sunday, I'm a Fullerton fan and they can score like nobody's business

As for USC, they came out flat vs. SDSU last sunday but made it very fun in the 2nd half, having the lead 4/5 times, it's clear this is a better squad than last year's debacle, although blind man could see that
    USC was devastated by injuries last season, so I'm not that surprised that they are much more competitive this season.

Oregon beat UT San Antonio tonight. Our defense was laughable, but the offense shot over 60% on the night. Artis had what you could call a "quiet" 16 points, and Arsalan Kazemi was just unbelievable. He's definitely a better player than Olu Ashaolu was last season, and should get better as he acclimates to the new team. The Ducks really need to cut down on the turnovers, but with so much youth it is not that surprising that Oregon is making these mistakes. I also think that this team has too much of a tendency to shut it down or not go for the jugular when they are playing inferior competition. Altman has been angry about it all season, and hopefully it doesn't bite us in the *** in one of our cupcake non-conference games.

On the bright side, if Oregon can win out in non-conference, they should be ranked going into conference play. Oregon is right around 30 right now, and the only major division 1 team left in non-conference is Nebraska at home. They aren't that good, and I'm guessing Matt Knight Arena will be closer to capacity for that game since they are at least a major conference team. I'm not going to be shocked if Oregon drops one that they shouldn't, but it would be pretty awesome to see the Ducks back in the top 25. It really would be a testament to how good of a coach Altman is, and it also shows how promising the young core is.

Hell, EJ Singler has been terrible this season and we were more than competitive in Las Vegas, and are 6-1. Plus, Tony Woods can't play any worse than he did in Vegas either. When young guys like Artis and Dotson can carry the load in key situations this early in the season, it really bodes well for the present and future.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    We play Nebraska on Monday, need to get that win for momentum against New Mexico and Minnesota, Kevin O'Neil always schedules a tough non conference schedule, can be a good and a bad thing, play like 4 or 5 ranked teams in non conference

vCash
    Cal State Fullerton could very well beat Washington on Sunday, I'm a Fullerton fan and they can score like nobody's business
    Halftime. Fullerton 43 UW 29

vCash
    Jinx Washington beat Fullerton by 2 points.... with some help from the refs...

vCash
    We play Nebraska on Monday, need to get that win for momentum against New Mexico and Minnesota, Kevin O'Neil always schedules a tough non conference schedule, can be a good and a bad thing, play like 4 or 5 ranked teams in non conference
    How are the Trojans looking so far. Who are their best players?
    Man if Tim Floyd was still coaching i bet they would be a powerhouse. All he care about was talent. and he could recruit see OJ Mayo and DeMar

OJ Mayo 40 points 8 rebounds vs James Harden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6DCFAfuDo

vCash
    Ducks played pretty sloppy on Saturday, but we ended up winning big anyway. It will take time for everyone to gel, and hopefully Oregon can win out in non-conference to give us a bigger margin of error in conference play. This team definitely has a shot to get to the NCAA's, and the talent level is at its peak since Altman arrived.

vCash
    Huskies officially suck. CJ Wilcox is our entire team. Still can't believe Gaddy was the #2 PG behind John Wall. He hasn't done anything at UW.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    This Zona/Clemson game is dope.

#iubb

vCash
    Zona pulling away now. Clemson playing very sloppy.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo View Post
    How are the Trojans looking so far. Who are their best players?
    Man if Tim Floyd was still coaching i bet they would be a powerhouse. All he care about was talent. and he could recruit see OJ Mayo and DeMar
    They have talent, but have had a brutal schedule so far which is why we're 3-6...

Best player is probably Byron Wesley... Omar Oraby is a good big man too at 7'2

I wish we had Tim Floyd back, the USC Basketball program is a huge disappointment and it's time for a change

vCash
    They have talent, but have had a brutal schedule so far which is why we're 3-6...

Best player is probably Byron Wesley... Omar Oraby is a good big man too at 7'2

I wish we had Tim Floyd back, the USC Basketball program is a huge disappointment and it's time for a change
    I've seen that Omar dude at the Chick-Fil-A a bunch of times, he's a giant.

vCash
    Oregon crushed Idaho State, but they were clearly an awful team. Oregon didn't commit many turnovers, so that is a legitimate takeaway from the game. Next game is Saturday at home versus Nebraska, so hopefully the Ducks can get the win and continue the march to March Madness. If they win that game, then I think Oregon has a legitimate shot at winning out in non-conference play.

vCash
    USC won by 44 points tonight... 70-26..

Yes that was the final score, UC Riverside only scored 26 points all game, and they were at about 13 with like 7 minutes to go... I was pretty pleased with this game

vCash
    I was pretty pleased with the UofA game.

vCash
    Oregon plays UTEP tonight. Hopefully Oregon's offense is much crisper than it was versus Nebraska, because Altman was pretty upset afterwards. This team could get caught in a trap game if they are turning the ball over, and that would be a damn shame.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast