Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i dont have Ogeltree declaring.
    Why? You think all the other projected first round picks on the D will declare but Ogeltree will not? The last couple of games I think he has looked just as good or better than J. Jones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Why? You think all the other projected first round picks on the D will declare but Ogeltree will not? The last couple of games I think he has looked just as good or better than J. Jones.
    because its my mock and i just dont think he declares.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I doubt Seattle goes DE in round 2, more likely to go O-line or possibly CB. But hey they have been a crapshoot the past couple years.

vCash
    i think its entirely possible for Lattimore to fall. i think his value is late 1st early 2nd and the only team i see late in the draft that still has a need at RB is the Cards but they still have wells and Williams who both are young i think are high on and i think Offensive line is a Much bigger need for them.

skovs a good ILB who should be unpgrade over James and make Cushing that much better. i knew the weakest spot on the defense supposedly up in the Run defense up the middle and with Williams who is a better traditional NG with more size than cody or mitchell will help as will adding a better ILB next to cushing.
    nice. i definitely like williams. i think when sharpton comes back healthy he'll take over for james, so i could easily see us going with either o-line or pass rush/safety (depending on who we retain in FA)
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Love any draft that lands us Geno

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Hate it for the Lions

We have Reiff, 1st pick in 2012 sitting on the bench, so I don't really know why they'd take another OT that high, with Backus still signed.

And we also have Ryan Broyles a 2nd round pick last year on the bench because there's no room for him with CJ, Burleson and Titus Young, Scheffler and Pettigrew.

I would much rather see Bjoern Werner in the first and a S in the 2nd. I think the fan base would probably flip if they took another WR that high
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Thomas Dimitroff is a true "needs" drafter. John Abraham, while still productive, is 34 and Mike Nolan favors athletic pass rushers, which has shaken up the rotation from last season, so I suspect the Falcons' first two picks will be TE and DL, in some order.
    i didnt know that about his drafting style so i took a good guess at was potential needs were.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Hate it for the Lions

We have Reiff, 1st pick in 2012 sitting on the bench, so I don't really know why they'd take another OT that high, with Backus still signed.

And we also have Ryan Broyles a 2nd round pick last year on the bench because there's no room for him with CJ, Burleson and Titus Young, Scheffler and Pettigrew.

I would much rather see Bjoern Werner in the first and a S in the 2nd. I think the fan base would probably flip if they took another WR that high
    why would u draft an OT in round 1 and not start him his first year. id expect him to atleast be better than Gosder and backus is getting old as hell. Imagine stafford having 2 Terrific Pass Blockers at tackle giving him time to throw it deep to calvin. Broyles to me is a Slot wr only. Young seems like a good deep threat. Burleson is iffy at best atleast to me. Rogers would give ya arguebly among the best wr corps in the whole league. Rogers should be able to do wat Julio can do but he has a redflag and well i know ur Gm drafts BPA over Needs drafting.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Justin Hunter in Rd 1 for Mia. Rd 2 is great

vCash
    why would u draft an OT in round 1 and not start him his first year. id expect him to atleast be better than Gosder and backus is getting old as hell. Imagine stafford having 2 Terrific Pass Blockers at tackle giving him time to throw it deep to calvin. Broyles to me is a Slot wr only. Young seems like a good deep threat. Burleson is iffy at best atleast to me. Rogers would give ya arguebly among the best wr corps in the whole league. Rogers should be able to do wat Julio can do but he has a redflag and well i know ur Gm drafts BPA over Needs drafting.
    To address the first point, they just took Riley Reiff in the first round (he's an OT, i'm sure you know this) and he's on the bench. Gosder is a FA, but I have to admit, he's played pretty well and I think he'd be a lot better if Peterman wasn't next to him. But even then, Gosder goes and you plug in Reiff at RT. Backus still has another year and the FO loves him, so he'll be back. Tackles are the best part of our O line now for pass blocking, it's the C and RG that need replacing.

I guess they could take an OT again in the first round, but I wouldn't count on it even though it would really set us up nicely for the future.

And WR could be up in the air, but I seriously don't think they'd get another one that high, I don't know, Burleson is iffy, but he's still on pace for ~90 receptions and ~800 yards.

Broyles may be best suited for the slot, but it's not like Burleson and Young can't play there as well. They're even putting CJ in the slot more this season and since we practically never play 4 sets, there's really no need to add a 5th WR into the mix, I don't know, I just can't see it. CJ, Young, Broyles and even Burleson seem like enough since we use TEs a lot in the passing game.

Rogers would be nice, but then Burleson would have to go and then there's the whole we have basically no leaders on this team and he's basically the only one on offense.

I don't know, though. Our FO is pretty unpredictable at drafts and I just think we'd be better off addressing the defense since we're losing like 5-6 starters and lots of depth this year to free agency.

And I should explain why I hate it. I only hate it from a fan perspective I guess, since most of the D is going to be FAs I just feel we should address our weaknesses rather than build on something that really has no problems for another few years.

But if that draft happened I really wouldn't mind at all. We'd have 2 great, young tackles who would play a long *** time in the league and an actual WR who's over 5'11 to play opposite of Calvin. So it's really not that bad at all, but then our D would still be ****
    Last edited by blujaysrock; 10-12-2012 at 03:14 PM.
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    If the Bucs have a top 7 pick this year, I would have to imagine that a Quarterback would be the pick in round one.

Milliner makes a lot of sense, though. The Bucs could really use another solid defensive back.
    Last edited by Quikdraw; 10-12-2012 at 04:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville
    i didnt know that about his drafting style so i took a good guess at was potential needs were.
    Yeah, it's no problem. I could see them selecting Eifert in the late 1st then trading up in the 2nd to get Alex Okafor, or vice versa, since Dimitroff has no problem making big deals to get a player he wants (Julio, Asante, Tony G, etc).
    Last edited by Bravo95; 10-12-2012 at 04:44 PM.

vCash
    Saints biggest needs are DE and OT before DT, but BPA is the name of the game, so if a DT is higher on the board it could happen. With that said, why'd you go with Hankins over Star? IMO he's the best DT in the draft and fits more of what the Saints want to do under Spagnuolo
    Last edited by neovenator250; 10-12-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Yeah, it's no problem. I could see them selecting Eifert in the late 1st then trading up in the 2nd to get Alex Okafor, or vice versa, since Dimitroff has no problem making big deals to get a player he wants (Julio, Asante, Tony G, etc).
    ya but i really dislike making trades cuz then people ***** about this and that about them. i find it simpler to leave the order as it is and no one can complain about it.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Saints biggest needs are DE and OT before DT, but BPA is the name of the game, so if a DT is higher on the board it could happen. With that said, why'd you go with Hankins over Star? IMO he's the best DT in the draft and fits more of what the Saints want to do under Spagnuolo
    i have Hankins as the best DT but its not by much. its like 1a and 1b. i gave the DT whos got more potential whos a good Pass rusher and run player.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast