Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Start a franchise - Nash or Wade?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wade

17 56.67%
  • Nash

13 43.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I am surprised that Nash is winning this now.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    not really, they lost in first round, the dude i was talking to said legitimate playoff run or something like that.
    1) So we can't penalize Nash for not making it to the finals when he's had a stacked roster for a majority of his years?

2) Nash never had a playoff run like the one Wade had in 06.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Best playmaker of his generation vs. ONE OF the better SGs in the league. Tough choice but I'm going with the playmaker since they're rarer. Besides Nash proves time and time again that he's under-valued, and time and time again provides the structure that holds the entire team together. Value that against one of the prime scorers and I still think you take the guy that makes your team tick.

vCash
    I'd go with nash for a few reasons..
    the importance of the PG spot is like an extension of the coach on the floor (hence "floor-generals")
    his conditioning is ridiculous and can play through injuries (similar to AI or Kobe)
    He has a really high I.Q. on the court (on offense atleast)
    As many mentioned, he makes his team-mates better by getting the ball to the right people in the right spots, is a real threat in the pick-and-roll offense, great finisher inside, and he has really good range

the only thing i can say negative about the guy is his defense is blah. Wade is pretty superior in that regard (blocks, steals, man-to-man...etc). This is actually harder to decide now that im here, as wade's ability in both directions is pretty hard to ignore.

I would still have to commit to Nash. They both have had to carry their respective teams, but Nash has created growth and was the glue guy, where as Wade has relied on roster changes more than anything (with exception to Chalmers).

vCash
    Just don't see how you take a guy who has had talent on his teams and still hasn't won vs a guy who won as the man.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Just don't see how you take a guy who has had talent on his teams and still hasn't won vs a guy who won as the man.
    Nash is back to being one of the most overrated players in the NBA and that is painful to say about one of my favorite active players.

How anyone could legitimately take Nash over Wade is simply astounding to me. Nash would not have taken that 06 Heat team to a title. Nash would not have taken any of the Kobe teams to a title (the ones where Kobe was the legit man). Outside of the showtime Lakers and 80's Pistons, Having a PG as your best player has almost never resulted in a championship.... you think people would have caught onto that by now.
    Last edited by Raidaz4Life; 10-15-2012 at 08:40 PM.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Give me D. Wade, although Nash was tremendous during his prime and elevated the play of everyone around him. Ditto for Wade though.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Nash is back to being one of the most overrated players in the NBA and that is painful to say about one of my favorite active players.

How anyone could legitimately take Nash over Wade is simply astounding to me. Nash would not have taken that 06 Heat team to a title. Nash would not have taken any of the Kobe teams to a title (the ones where Kobe was the legit man). Outside of the showtime Lakers and 80's Pistons, Having a PG as your best player has almost never resulted in a championship.... you think people would have caught onto that by now.
    Agreed. Nash had a guy who averaged 37 ppg in the conference finals and still lost with HCA.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raph12 View Post
    Barring injuries, Wade; otherwise, Nash.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post

Spot-on.

Let's trade careers:

Wade-Joe-Marion-Amar'e

Nash-role players-Shaq

The advantanage defensively Wade could add to that Phoenix team would have made all the difference. That should have been a chip and then everyone would be *****ing that Wade won "with all that help"

That Heat team does not win with Nash. That makes all the difference in the world to me.

vCash
    Wade has led his team to championship so I guess him.

Nash's longevity is impressive as others have pointed it out but at the end of the day you play for championships, and Wade has shown he can deliver that.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Spot-on.

Let's trade careers:

Wade-Joe-Marion-Amar'e

Nash-role players-Shaq

The advantanage defensively Wade could add to that Phoenix team would have made all the difference. That should have been a chip and then everyone would be *****ing that Wade won "with all that help"

That Heat team does not win with Nash. That makes all the difference in the world to me.
    I think of Nash as a better version of Mark Price and Dwade as a better version of Drexler.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    wade is being pretty overrated here.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    wade is being pretty overrated here.
    It's actually the other way to me here where he is underrated.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    easily wade for me .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast