Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Just a bit nervous cause with the way I drink and it being a late game I don't want to be too bombed before the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Just a bit nervous cause with the way I drink and it being a late game I don't want to be too bombed before the game.
    Been there man.. I hate late games.

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Been there man.. I hate late games.
    Ya I would really rather it be a early game but, oh well it's going to be a blast regardless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    My brother surprised me with two tickets to the Bears/49ers game...****ing stoked. Taking a Bears party bus from a bar to the stadium, apparently.
    That's great man! Where you guys going to be siting at?
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Start at the scout
    The bartenders there are cool as ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    That's great man! Where you guys going to be siting at?
    Pretty far up, unfortunately. Upper Reserved, Section 53 Row 22...only positive is that we'll be sitting in a group of 12+ Bears fans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    You make that sound like a bad thing... I will prob get started at around after noon or so, try to take it easy or at least be munching on stuff before the game. Either way I'm sure I'll sober up just in time for the game to get drunk again. What section, seats do you have? Or anyone else that's going for that matter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio1984 View Post
    You make that sound like a bad thing... I will prob get started at around after noon or so, try to take it easy or at least be munching on stuff before the game. Either way I'm sure I'll sober up just in time for the game to get drunk again. What section, seats do you have? Or anyone else that's going for that matter?
    Have to check my tickets but, I'll let you know. I prob. will start drinking about 3-4 and head to the bar to watch some games and eat food.

vCash
    Pretty far up, unfortunately. Upper Reserved, Section 53 Row 22...only positive is that we'll be sitting in a group of 12+ Bears fans.
    I hear that the Upper Rows are actually better to sit in, and luckily for you guys, you'll have a good amount of Bears fans with you, so people won't start crap.

The only thing that is making me not be excited for going is my girl and I's safety at this point...
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    I hear that the Upper Rows are actually better to sit in, and luckily for you guys, you'll have a good amount of Bears fans with you, so people won't start crap.

The only thing that is making me not be excited for going is my girl and I's safety at this point...

Naw, I wouldn't worry about that. Everything I've heard is pretty positive in terms of fan experience; I'm sure as long as you're not blatantly disrespectful, you guys will be fine.

When I went to the Bulls-Warriors game up there, I was expecting a lot worse but their fans were awesome. Plus, there's probably going to be a decent amount of Bears fans there so it should be a good time no matter what.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Naw, I wouldn't worry about that. Everything I've heard is pretty positive in terms of fan experience; I'm sure as long as you're not blatantly disrespectful, you guys will be fine.

When I went to the Bulls-Warriors game up there, I was expecting a lot worse but their fans were awesome. Plus, there's probably going to be a decent amount of Bears fans there so it should be a good time no matter what.
    I'm hoping so man.

You going to meet up and tailgate with us all?
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Have to check my tickets but, I'll let you know. I prob. will start drinking about 3-4 and head to the bar to watch some games and eat food.
    Same here, pending how drunk I get Saturday night I should be in Chicago pre-gaming around 2-4pm and jumping around from bar to bar. I believe I am section 103 row 7 or something.

vCash
    Mike you still heading to SF?
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Mike you still heading to SF?
    Yeah I have my tickets already... I have a horrible work schedule so I might have dump them, but I hope it all works out

our future

vCash
    I may be going to the one over Thanksgiving weekend. But I would have to actually work there. It's just not the same

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast