Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    Sorry fellas, been working a lot lately since we opened a few weeks ago so I've been MIA. Should have a better idea of the deets come early next week. I tried to sponsor the Niners tailgate but they wanted $2,500 so I told them to eff off. Will do our own tailgate instead and save the coin for the $9.50 beers in the stadium!

As far as Candlestick, the fans aren't too douchey. I went to the Bills/Niners game earlier this year and they were fair weathered. Most of them are stoned and mellow anyway. If you drive, the lots are about $30/car usually. Stadium is rowdy, as it should be. You MUST order the Garlic Fries at the stadium, it's a big deal in NorCal. Gilroy is the garlic capital and these fries are sold at Giants/Niners games, they're a concession staple.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sounds good my man.

Really stoked to meet up with you guys!
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Hey everyone, I am going to the Bears Texans game in a couple weeks and had a question about parking. I've never been to a game before so I'm not sure what's best.

I would rather not park at Soldier Field because I hear it is really expensive. What are the best parking options nearby for cost/convenience? I figure some of you would have some experience on this.

Thanks!
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    Hey everyone, I am going to the Bears Texans game in a couple weeks and had a question about parking. I've never been to a game before so I'm not sure what's best.

I would rather not park at Soldier Field because I hear it is really expensive. What are the best parking options nearby for cost/convenience? I figure some of you would have some experience on this.

Thanks!
    There's a couple lots on state and wabash south of Roosevelt you would need to get there very early. Besides that there is very very little. Parking in a walkable situation to soldier field without solider field parking is tough and sometimes unrealistic unless you are there very early.

Anywhere you park on game day is going to be expensive 40.00 min

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    There's a couple lots on state and wabash south of Roosevelt you would need to get there very early. Besides that there is very very little. Parking in a walkable situation to soldier field without solider field parking is tough and sometimes unrealistic unless you are there very early.

Thanks for the help. So you would suggest just parking at Soldier Field?
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post

Thanks for the help. So you would suggest just parking at Soldier Field?
    I would suggest not driving, I would suggest getting hotel the night before and parking there, if those aren't options and you can get down early enough. People park on Roosevelt between state and canal on the bridge for free and you can walk from there. There is a pay lot at 11th street dinner a block from there and the couple lots I talked about earlier.

If I was driving a decent distance away from home, I would want guaranteed parking. The field is the only place to get that. But be ready to sit in traffic for a while, one way in, one way out. Lake shore.

You way be able to park in the subterranean lot under the mark at Madison and Michigan. Again if early enough.

If I was coming from a burb I would take the train to the field

our future

vCash
    Going to Bears/Texans game and it's all paid for We will be in section 103 row 7 I believe. I will prob be half drunk by game time because I can imagine the prices for beer will be incredibly stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio1984 View Post
    Going to Bears/Texans game and it's all paid for We will be in section 103 row 7 I believe. I will prob be half drunk by game time because I can imagine the prices for beer will be incredibly stupid.
    It's only 7 bucks for 16ozers

our future

vCash
    Hmm, suppose that's not incredibly bad. Still going to be half drunk before the game. I'm going to spend all day in Chicago sightseeing and bar hopping and whatnot up until game time. Still can't believe I'm going, not only is it my first Bears game but holy **** we got awesome seats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio1984 View Post
    Hmm, suppose that's not incredibly bad. Still going to be half drunk before the game. I'm going to spend all day in Chicago sightseeing and bar hopping and whatnot up until game time. Still can't believe I'm going, not only is it my first Bears game but holy **** we got awesome seats.
    No parade raining. But youre in the corner hole bro. It will look great no matter what, have a great time. I get the blessing of doing it every home game and never ever does it get old

our future

vCash
    Of course I would have loved to get 50 yard line seats but beggars can't be choosers. You're lucky you go to every game. If all goes well I'll try to talk my friend into paying for another game later this year.

vCash
    My brother surprised me with two tickets to the Bears/49ers game...****ing stoked. Taking a Bears party bus from a bar to the stadium, apparently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Can't wait for the Texans game. Probably head down to a bar/grill not far and start drinking then get to the game at around 6ish. I took that monday off as well for my recovery. It's also my gf's first game so she is in for a crazy time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Can't wait for the Texans game. Probably head down to a bar/grill not far and start drinking then get to the game at around 6ish. I took that monday off as well for my recovery. It's also my gf's first game so she is in for a crazy time.
    Start at the scout

our future

vCash
    Start at the scout
    Ohhh good ****ing call.

Mac and Cheese.....so ****ing good.

vCash

What Bears game(s) are you going to this year? V.2

Bomb^

our future

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast