Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    san fran....my uncle has been there once and has said it isnt that bad but that was 4-5 years ago.i will be around 40 50 yard line as well

vCash
    Last Bears game I went to was the 91? playoffs when we lost to Dallas before they really became a juggernaut.

My brother actually caught Lemuel Stinson's glove after the game when he threw it in the stands.
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HesterJordan23 View Post
    san fran....my uncle has been there once and has said it isnt that bad but that was 4-5 years ago.i will be around 40 50 yard line as well
    Bears or Niners side?
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    I'm going to the Bears at Lions. I figure by that time the Lions should be irrelevant again and I should be able to get cheap tickets. I've gone the last few years, except for last year's MNF.

vCash
    Texans game and will be intoxicated making an *** of myself cause that's what I like to do!

vCash

What Bears game(s) are you going to this year? V.2

Last game I was at was the bears blowout playoff win over Seattle. Great game

vCash
    Probably not going to a game this year since one at Soldier Field doesn't line up with when I would be in Chicago for Christmas.

"Soft-spoken sweet-smelling Sansa, who loved silks, songs, chivalry and tall gallant knights with handsome faces."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Probably not going to a game this year since one at Soldier Field doesn't line up with when I would be in Chicago for Christmas.
    Dude tickets in Minneapolis are cheap

vCash
    I am really looking forward to going to NO to watch the Bears win at the first part of next year.

vCash
    TRYING desperately to get tickets to the San Fran game, but realistically probably the Arizona game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    TRYING desperately to get tickets to the San Fran game, but realistically probably the Arizona game.
    If you need help finding some for the SF game let me know brother. Just give me price range, preferred section etc
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    im going to be on the bears side i believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by da_aarz_bears90 View Post
    If you need help finding some for the SF game let me know brother. Just give me price range, preferred section etc

Seriously? Preferred section is obviously on the Bears sideline, price range we're pretty flexible. Where'd you get your tickets from, if you don't mind me asking?

Good lookin' out, homie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Bears @ vikings tickets still going for 35 bucks even though the vikes are 4-1.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by da_aarz_bears90 View Post
    The thread seems like it got lost in the mix, and wanted to bring it up again, may help pass some time for this Bye week as well.

Once again I'll be in SF.

Has anyone actually been there for a game? Getting a bit concerned, I heard fans are getting bad down there, and its not too safe. Any one have any real info on that? Me and the GF will be sitting behind the 50 yard line on the Bears side.
    I was there 2 or 3 years ago, I can't even remember. I will be there this year too. The fans were actually pretty fun, I mean they gave us ish for being Bears fans but nothing violent. Overall it was a great atmosphere. We will have a pretty decent sized group if you and ur girl wanna tailgate with other Bears fans.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast