Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Conte And Roach Need To Pick Up The Pace

Our whole back 7 has a chance to score a TD this year, that's ****ing crazy.

Wright, Jennings, and Urlacher each got one. Trill and Briggs each got 2.

This hadn't been mentioned yet, so I figured why not make a thread.
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    Its time for a big fatty to get one.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

You can always create a place for yourself.
    vCash
    conte should have had few more interceptions but he keeps dropping passes
    Cubs Bulls Bears Blackhawks

vCash
    Conte is wreckless, he's starting to piss me off, he makes unnecessary hits, and throws himself into others INTS (Tillman last week and the whole reason Urlacher hurt his knee week 17 last year).

Roach has been playing damn good, just behind the scenes with everything else that is going on, but really happy with him.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    Its time for a big fatty to get one.
    We don't have a big fatty lol, our DT's are brickhouses... but I could see Collins or Melton rumbling in for one. They are always around the QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Conte is wreckless, he's starting to piss me off, he makes unnecessary hits, and throws himself into others INTS (Tillman last week and the whole reason Urlacher hurt his knee week 17 last year).

Roach has been playing damn good, just behind the scenes with everything else that is going on, but really happy with him.
    Yeah that's true about Conte, but he seems to be solving our safety woes so I can't complain.

vCash

You can't fault a guy for doing that. It's in the heat of the moment and he most likely saw a ball coming his way and tried to go for it (imo it seemed like tillman was the guy who f'd up that int), so nothing wrong with that at all. Easier to fault a guy from just watching the television rather than being on the field doing it. He's been doing well though overall too.

But i do agree with the wreckless hits he puts on though. Not only is he getting flagged for them but he's losing a big chunk of his game checks if he keeps on doing it.

vCash
    and the whole reason Urlacher hurt his knee week 17 last year).
    yeah that wasn't Conte.

and other than the hit he got fined for, I can't think of any other personal foul penalties he's received. I'm sure there are some, but it's not like there are so many that it's becoming an issue.
    Last edited by CunninghamJrIII; 11-06-2012 at 02:18 PM.

vCash

That is how you are supposed to play Safety. You have to play aggressive. Also, it was Major Wright who fell on Urlacher.

vCash
    Don't get me wrong he has played good, but sometimes he just seems to play over his head too much.

Lately he has been making some questionable hits, only get flagged for 1 but I have 3 in my head that he has had in two weeks.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Nick Roach is the Hunter Hillenmeyer of this defense.

Does everything you ask him to do well, is underrecognized, and if something happens, GODDAMN IT ROACH! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ****ED IT UP!
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Don't get me wrong he has played good, but sometimes he just seems to play over his head too much.
    what does this mean?

vCash
    Why are we complaining about a guy who has been doing a fine job in the back?

vCash
    Yeah this thread wasn't made for that. But **** those guys if they don't put the ball in the endzone this year lol

vCash
    Well lets think about this... Unless Conte is in the box then he won't be able to return it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast