Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Sick... I'm surprised you have Matz and Muno so low.

Muno doesn't have much upside but I believe he has a much better chance at becoming a Major League ball player with staying power vs many you have above him.

Matz on the other hand seems to have great stuff. I know he's had a fair share of injuries but I feel he has as much potential as Fullmer, Montero and Tapia providing he recovers fully from his injuries.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash

Wuilmer Becerra

Great article and some video, to boot!

http://metsminorleagueblog.com/wuilm...y-interesting/

vCash

Arizona Fall League and Mets Prospects Updates

Btw Becerra is exactly the type of prospect the mets could of gotten for Hairston last year. A top 30 or so guy who has some potential.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Btw Becerra is exactly the type of prospect the mets could of gotten for Hairston last year. A top 30 or so guy who has some potential.
    Perhaps, but I don't think they would have a got a guy with such a high upside.

I'm not doubting Sandy anymore. He knows what he is doing with this organization.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Perhaps, but I don't think they would have a got a guy with such a high upside.

I'm not doubting Sandy anymore. He knows what he is doing with this organization.
    I just never will blindly accept anything a GM does, there will be other bad moves and great moves by Sandy. I will evaluate them on a singular basis.

But this Cowgill trade is another example of being able to get a decent prospect in return for a guy.

vCash
    I just never will blindly accept anything a GM does, there will be other bad moves and great moves by Sandy. I will evaluate them on a singular basis.

But this Cowgill trade is another example of being able to get a decent prospect in return for a guy.
    Me neither, but still.

If a guy like Marte is all I can get for Hairston, I'll pass. They wanted at least a chance to re-sign him, by trading him there is likely a 0% chance.

vCash
    Wuilmer Becerra was scouted by Paul Depodesta in 2011 and he pushed for him in the Dickey trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mets100% View Post
    Wuilmer Becerra was scouted by Paul Depodesta in 2011 and he pushed for him in the Dickey trade.
    Where did you find that out?

vCash
    Ken Rosental.

vCash
    Ken Rosental.
    I don't see anything about that. Do you have a source?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    I don't see anything about that. Do you have a source?
    http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/t...chatter-121812

vCash
    Cool, thanks.

vCash
    I'm curious to what degree the Jays were willing to trade him based on their concerns about returning mentally after having his face smashed with a pitched ball? Did that make him more available/tradeable?
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    I'm curious to what degree the Jays were willing to trade him based on their concerns about returning mentally after having his face smashed with a pitched ball? Did that make him more available/tradeable?
    He was playing Winter Ball in Venezuela and was solid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio40 View Post
    Sick... I'm surprised you have Matz and Muno so low.

Muno doesn't have much upside but I believe he has a much better chance at becoming a Major League ball player with staying power vs many you have above him.

Matz on the other hand seems to have great stuff. I know he's had a fair share of injuries but I feel he has as much potential as Fullmer, Montero and Tapia providing he recovers fully from his injuries.
    I like Matz, but the dude has pitched 21 innings in the 4 years since he signed, I dunno if he will ever be healthy enough to pitch much.

Muno will make it as a utility guy imo. That is why he is there, but just not that high on him after the PED's bust as well.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast