Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Forza Horizon demo out

Holy ****. have to say this is one seriously fun demo. try it out.

vCash
    I would, but eh. Not a knock on Forza, but that release is going back towards arcade. If Kaz ever get to release his own view of open world, I hope it better be good.

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    I would, but eh. Not a knock on Forza, but that release is going back towards arcade. If Kaz ever get to release his own view of open world, I hope it better be good.
    yeah but Forza Horizon isn't Forza 5. Its a totally diff game out there to rival open world games like Need for Speed, TDU, etc.... Its probably their last project for 360 and Forza 5 will come out on 720.
    Last edited by asandhu23; 10-10-2012 at 01:10 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23:23892301
    yeah but Forza Horizon isn't Forza 5. Its a totally diff game out there to rival open world games like Need for Speed, TDU, etc.... Its probably their last project for 360 and Forza 5 will come out on 720.
    Yeah, but they are still using the same physics from Forza 4, which I have a hard time believing. As for being the last release for the 360, i'm not sure yet. They do however wants to release it before GT6, which we all know that there won't be a definite date.
    Last edited by mikekhelxD; 10-10-2012 at 01:15 AM.

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Yeah, but they are still using the same physics from Forza 4, which I have a hard time believing. As for being the last release for the 360, i'm not sure yet. They do however wants to release it before GT6, which we all know that there won't be a definite date.
    They aren't. They are using a middle of the road thing. you can tell when you turn the cars. it goes all needforspeedish. Of course I have only played it with only TCS, ABS, STS and Automatic on which should be interesting because NFS hasn't ventured into turning those assists off as options.
    Last edited by asandhu23; 10-10-2012 at 01:59 AM.

vCash
    lots of interesting stuff. there are hidden secret cars which you have locate in the world. took the idea from Test Drive Unlimited but whatever.

vCash
    Can't wait for this. I haven't enjoyed a driving game since PGR4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarniifeX View Post
    Can't wait for this. I haven't enjoyed a driving game since PGR4.
    PGR4 was/is such an awesome game. I just was playing it a couple of months ago. It still holds up to modern racing games imo.

While I loved TDU, TDU2 wasn't very good and it was made even worse(nearly unplayable) after their last big patch where they changed the physics of cars so I was really looking forward to Forza Horizon and I've been hearing good things, but I don't have a 360 anymore though :cry: Hopefully another developer comes out with an multi-platform open world sim-racer sometime soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBushido View Post
    PGR4 was/is such an awesome game. I just was playing it a couple of months ago. It still holds up to modern racing games imo.

While I loved TDU, TDU2 wasn't very good and it was made even worse(nearly unplayable) after their last big patch where they changed the physics of cars so I was really looking forward to Forza Horizon and I've been hearing good things, but I don't have a 360 anymore though :cry: Hopefully another developer comes out with an multi-platform open world sim-racer sometime soon.
    dude, the weather patch for Ibiza was terrible. it never rains like that in Ibiza.

vCash
    Yeah, the constant weather changes sucked. I read they did that because people were complaining about it being sunny all the time. Seriously? All of the things that were wrong with that game and that's what they changed? Lol.

vCash
    The damned license trials were too damn hard on Hawaii. you had to take the perfect line or you would lose 10 to 15 seconds. In the rally races, there were damned rocks which would spin you out.

vCash

vCash
    Had a quick look at the Demo. Wasn't impressed with it. Feels to middle of the road. The driving physics are nothing like Forza 4 and I play with all assists, outside of the racing line, off. Turn in, weightshifiting and traction out of corners all feel strange.

In the end the game for me looks like it's neither a Simulation nor a pure fun arcade racer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman View Post
    Had a quick look at the Demo. Wasn't impressed with it. Feels to middle of the road. The driving physics are nothing like Forza 4 and I play with all assists, outside of the racing line, off. Turn in, weightshifiting and traction out of corners all feel strange.

In the end the game for me looks like it's neither a Simulation nor a pure fun arcade racer.
    Well they tried to make drifting easier.

I usually play with nearly all assists on. I turn the line and autobrake off ( don't get the point of autobrake )

vCash
    I only use ABS and no driving line.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast