Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    I'm not over looking anybody. If we don't start playing better in the first half its going to be a flip of a coin against a few of those teams. We got lucky on Mon night and it isnt going to happen every game. If you don't think that was luck you weren't watching the same game I was.
    I agree we must start playing well for a lot more of the games we are in. And, yes, of course we could lose ANY of the games for the rest of the season. It IS the NFL and there is tons of talent on all teams and there is tons of parity.

However, why do you call it lucky when we have that colossal comeback, but when we fall short..............do you just think we suck? If that was the defense of the Ravens, San Francisco, Chicago, or Seattle would it have been, 'oh they have such a good defense'?

Seems like you are saying when we win there was luck (not being the better team), but when we lose it was because the other team was just better and we are the lesser team.

For example, did Atlanta just get lucky to get three interceptions from Peyton in that game or were they just a better team? Is Atlanta really a good team anyway after just barely eeking out a win against Oakland?

What about NE? Did they have the skill to punch the ball out of DT's arms while running down the field and cause the fumble or were they the lucky recipients of our ineptitude? Also, did NE cause McGahee to fumble or did McGahee just clumsily fumble?

Remember when Peyton Manning had that amazing comeback against Tampa Bay years ago? Were the Colts just lucky that night or was it an incredible comback by the Colts and, specifically Peyton Manning?

Perhaps you are saying that we had the perfect storm of our guys playing well and the Chargers collapsing.

Maybe so, but I still give huge amounts of credit to the Broncos. To be down 0-24 at halftime and then to win by 11 points........that has, I believe, never happened in the history of the NFL.

vCash
    I don't mean to take anything away from how we playe din the sec half as we did play lights out but to come back from that big of a deficit is unheard of. Being down by maybe 17 and coming back is more realistic. I look at this passed game as lot like poker more like 60% luck 40% skill. They even said it on NFL network that its unheard of coming back from that. I for one dont mind having a little luck on our side but we need to stop putting ourselves in that spot in the first place.

vCash
    Who cares it was a big win, a great come from behind victory and rather it was luck or skill it was fun to watch ( at least after half time lol)
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    We will figure out our first half struggles, once McCoy realizes just to let Manning be Manning and go with it the whole game we will be fine!! We also wont turn over the ball almost everytime we get it in the first half either!! I am stoked going into the bye, kinda bummed were going into the bye with such great momentum!!

vCash
    watching the game over, gotta credit that scoop abd score to robert ayers with a great football IQ play, he realize the chargers woulda had a recovery if he didnt slap the ball forward to where tony carter was coming in. giving his giy a chance to scoop it. Great IQ play for ayers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by setman2000 View Post
    9 teams with better records then us, 10 other teams tied with us at 3-3. It's a good thing we play in a week arse division because it's the only way we make the playoffs.
    If you can't walk away after playing these 6 games with the attitude that we have major potential, and probably could have had a better record; you are a disgruntled fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    dont come in here with your simple ****.
    Actually, he was making a rather honest comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronco View Post
    We might only lose 1 or 2 games the rest of the season. Baltimore is now probably worse with the loss of Lewis & Webb.
    I think the only thing that will really slow us down would be if we had some injuries
    Hold on there dbronco. I am as excited as you, but odds are very unlikely that we will only lose 1 or 2 more. Regardless, if we play against the AFC west like we have... we are making the playoffs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I uhhh had a bad couple weeks and worse monday and I get up at 3:40 am sooooooooooo I uhhhh had gone to uhhh ummm bed. I seem to have missed the uhhhhh wellllll second half AND my son forgot to hit record.
    Burch...you should be crucified for this treason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    I'm not over looking anybody. If we don't start playing better in the first half its going to be a flip of a coin against a few of those teams. We got lucky on Mon night and it isnt going to happen every game. If you don't think that was luck you weren't watching the same game I was.
    With all due respect, I could not disagree with you more. I do agree that that type of come back can't happen every week, as the Broncos have proven against the Falcons, Texans and Patriots; but the come back against the Chargers had nothing to do with luck. That is unless you feel that the the Broncos' two ST turnovers, Willis' misread and Deckers stumble happened to be luck for the Chargers. The Chargers scored 17 of 24 points off of our **** ups! All 3 of those **** ups were Broncos initiated. That come back had nothing to do with luck, but more with being opportunistic. Which is how the teams responsible for our 3 losses have come by victory. Were they lucky too?!?

With that said, you are 100% correct when it comes to digging a hole. Not sure if it's coaching, laziness or just stupid coincidence; but we have given teams major advantages this year due to mental mistakes. If this team gets rid of those errors... we will be extremely hard to beat.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-18-2012 at 12:36 AM.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    We will figure out our first half struggles, once McCoy realizes just to let Manning be Manning and go with it the whole game we will be fine!! We also wont turn over the ball almost everytime we get it in the first half either!! I am stoked going into the bye, kinda bummed were going into the bye with such great momentum!!
    I really do not think McCoy is pushing his will on Manning. If you look at the 3 losses, it really had nothing to do with play calling or offensive effectiveness. Short of a few instances, the Broncos have moved the ball wth will. Multiple turnovers, menatl errors and a really bad 1st qtr by Manning has handicapped this offense in the first half of our losses.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    I know dbroncs. I punished myself the next day listening to the Fan. All day I got to hear the raw joy of the fans who actually watched it. Got to hear from the guy just how great it was. I cant begin to tell you the depths of my shame. I almost feel like trying to de-evolve back into primordial ooze.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    So who else thinks Decker is going to be on the next Buffalo WW comm with that trip with no one around him.lol

vCash
    I missed this when it came out.....but here it is concerning our MNF game vs. the Chargers.

http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-o...ers-aftermath/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    That could be a problem. If I am re-telling the stories my father taught me correctly, is that was Reeves problem with Elway for quite some time. He didn't let Elway manage until it was absolutely necessary, which is what McCoy's doing now.

vCash
    Ayeah it doesnt seem like we dont get aggresive and attack untill were down 14, first hafs we see run plays on 3rd and 4, whoch is rediculous! Then welll run on 3rd and 1 when teams done stacked the box. I dont get it. We have peyton manning what are we hoding him for untill we really need him? Its the fox effect trickling down to mccoy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cobras View Post
    That could be a problem. If I am re-telling the stories my father taught me correctly, is that was Reeves problem with Elway for quite some time. He didn't let Elway manage until it was absolutely necessary, which is what McCoy's doing now.
    Elway did not have the IQ Manning had. Reeves's issue was he was old school conservative. You go up by 3 at half so he would go into prevent and run three and outs trying to run the clock down. It was painful. Elway would run the 2 min but I dont ever recall him calling his own plays. Not sure how that would work out for him with his gunslinger mentality.

As for McCoy and Manning. There is only one Peyton and not many that can do what he does. McCoy has never had a Peyton and for the last few years he had Orton and Tebow. I am sure it is growing pains. He will learn with time.

The fox effect? Oh Good God make it stop.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    I can only imagine what it would look like if we ran the same offense the whole game that we let Peyton run in the 2nd half of games we might score 70 points
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Fox effect worked on Tebow didnt it.. made him look good lol. What a joke.. fumbles all over the place by RB's, WR's and ST's and its the fox effect??

Peyton has complete control of the entire offense at the LOS, when you see a run on 3rd and 4.. its more than likely it was Peytons decision cause hes seen something

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast