Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast
    vCash
    We might only lose 1 or 2 games the rest of the season. Baltimore is now probably worse with the loss of Lewis & Webb.

I think the only thing that will really slow us down would be if we had some injuries.

Oct 28 New Orleans 8:20 pm
    Nov 4 @Cincinnati 1:00 pm
    Nov 11 @Carolina 1:00 pm
    Nov 18 San Diego 4:25 pm
    Nov 25 @Kansas City 1:00 pm
    Dec 2 Tampa Bay 4:05 pm
    Dec 6 @Oakland 8:20 pm
    Dec 16 @Baltimore 1:00 pm
    Dec 23 Cleveland 4:05 pm
    Dec 30 Kansas City 4:25 pm
    All times are Eastern

If the season ended today:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace
    Last edited by dbronco; 10-16-2012 at 04:21 PM.

vCash
    This is the NFL and you can't count automatic wins, I think New Orleans will be tougher than most people think, the Bengals sometimes can play a decent game although we should beat them. Carolina on the road might be a tough game, we should win but who knows how we do against a mobile QB. We always suck at KC, @Baltimore should be a tough game. I would like to think we at most lose 2 but with the NFL it is week to week and a coin flip who wins parity is what the NFL is!! They just said on TheFan that our remaining schedule the teams are a combined 19 games under .500, most of those due to KC and Oakland lol!!

Also the last QB Facebook thing was pretty dumb I think its ran its course for now. Should be once and a while not every week!!

@BK why does it blank out KC's stadium name like its a cuss word lol

vCash
    broncos will run the table. Not over looking teams but a game last last night can ignite a team. Offfense and defense rose to the occasion and said enough is enough. Notice wolfe gettingressure and a sack from the dt slot! Noticed ayers playing alot more the 2nd half. Its about ****ing tme! Stop low balling our talent and let em play, I even seentrevathan alot yesterday!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    This is the NFL and you can't count automatic wins, I think New Orleans will be tougher than most people think, the Bengals sometimes can play a decent game although we should beat them. Carolina on the road might be a tough game, we should win but who knows how we do against a mobile QB. We always suck at KC, @Baltimore should be a tough game. I would like to think we at most lose 2 but with the NFL it is week to week and a coin flip who wins parity is what the NFL is!! They just said on TheFan that our remaining schedule the teams are a combined 19 games under .500, most of those due to KC and Oakland lol!!

Also the last QB Facebook thing was pretty dumb I think its ran its course for now. Should be once and a while not every week!!

Is there a new one or just the two before and after the Pats game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    broncos will run the table. Not over looking teams but a game last last night can ignite a team. Offfense and defense rose to the occasion and said enough is enough. Notice wolfe gettingressure and a sack from the dt slot! Noticed ayers playing alot more the 2nd half. Its about ****ing tme! Stop low balling our talent and let em play, I even seentrevathan alot yesterday!
    Ayers did play more...didn't make much of an impact but he was playing more.

Danny and Irving both played more than Mays..it didn't even look like Mays got any snaps with the defense...

Woody was our best LB yesterday. Dude was beasting across the board in all facets. We are actually going to get production with Woody starting...in comparison to Brooking at the weakside..

I do like seeing Travathan out there more..

vCash
    It's either because PSD actually thinks it's a cuss word or it thinks that it links to another rumor website..for a while we had the same problem when typing out mlbtraderumors

vCash
    I uhhh had a bad couple weeks and worse monday and I get up at 3:40 am sooooooooooo I uhhhh had gone to uhhh ummm bed. I seem to have missed the uhhhhh wellllll second half AND my son forgot to hit record.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Ayers did play more...didn't make much of an impact but he was playing more.

Danny and Irving both played more than Mays..it didn't even look like Mays got any snaps with the defense...

Woody was our best LB yesterday. Dude was beasting across the board in all facets. We are actually going to get production with Woody starting...in comparison to Brooking at the weakside..

I do like seeing Travathan out there more..
    So, If DJ came back right now, who wins the starting spot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Is there a new one or just the two before and after the Pats game?
    Yeah but not as good??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cobras View Post
    So, If DJ came back right now, who wins the starting spot?
    If DJ came back right now...I get the feeling that DJ would move to Mike and Woody stay where he is.

But Woody has performed everytime he has started at weakside..so I'm going to say that Woody keeps it but Denver will welcome DJ back.

vCash
    Idk if dj doesbt take woodyards job, but it depends how woody is playing I suppose. And how dj looks in practice. Because trevathan deservesto see the field. We got the olb position in tack we just need a dominant middle,if dj can be that im fine with him going to the middle. Atleast hes athletic I just dont think he can call a defense, brookings can

vCash
    Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver
    Fox: "Each week I see a growth" in RB Ronnie Hillman, particularly in pass protection. #Broncos
    The kid did lay some solid blocks in pass protection...maybe one day we'll see those QB check downs go to him and he does what he's made to do with them....make big plays.

But for now I guess we'll have to deal with the McGahee check downs...

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver
    Fox, on benching Mays for Brooking: "We've not given up on Joe Mays by any stretch ... we're in the business of doing what it takes to win."
    Message to Irving..message to Trevathan THIS IS YOUR CHANCE....you can really keep Mays on the bench if you step up with this move..

vCash
    I'm not over looking anybody. If we don't start playing better in the first half its going to be a flip of a coin against a few of those teams. We got lucky on Mon night and it isnt going to happen every game. If you don't think that was luck you weren't watching the same game I was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I uhhh had a bad couple weeks and worse monday and I get up at 3:40 am sooooooooooo I uhhhh had gone to uhhh ummm bed. I seem to have missed the uhhhhh wellllll second half AND my son forgot to hit record.
    The game MUST BE being shown again. Search ALL channels asap! It is almost certainly out there somewhere being rerun - record it!

vCash
    Yeah but not as good??
    You're right, that was awful

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast