Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Who knows if DJ is going to be shape, is studying the playbook, or will have any chemistry with his teammates when he gets back.

Almost a lost cause with him.

I'm okay with Woody actually starting though.

vCash
    Class! Why must you be on Monday night! I might get to see the end of the game.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    No worries, we'll pump it up in here.

Time for an active game thread.

vCash
    Chris Kuper starting at right guard; Keith Brooking at middle linebacker

San Diego — There will be more changes in the Broncos’ starting lineup.

Chris Kuper will start for the first time this season at right guard. Manny Ramirez had started the first five games as Kuper was healing from the fractured left forearm he suffered early in training camp. Kuper had just returned from a fracture/dislocated left ankle he suffered in the final regular-season game of 2011.

Kuper, 29, will be making his first 74th career start.

The Broncos will also start 16-year veteran Keith Brooking ahead of Joe Mays at middle linebacker. Brooking, who turns 37 in two weeks, will be making his 183rd career start.

With Chris Harris replacing the ill Tracy Porter at right corner, the Broncos will be making three starting lineup changes for the game Monday against the San Diego Chargers. And last week, veteran Dan Koppen replaced the injured J.D. Walton at center.
    DP

Kuper back and starting. Brooking over Mays, Scrap dog in replace for Porter. Lets go get it men.

vCash
    Could Ronnie Hillman’s breakout game come in his homecoming game?

QUALCOMM STADIUM — Rookie running back Ronnie Hillman is expecting dozens of family and friends to make the drive to San Diego for tonight’s Monday Night Football. He’s also hoping the San Diego State fans here cheering for the Chargers will also greet him warmly as he makes his first appearance back at his former home stadium as a member of the Broncos.

Hillman rushed for 3,243 yards in two seasons at San Diego State.

“”I’ve had some good games in that stadium,” Hillman said Saturday. “It’s going to be fun.”

Indeed. Hillman had five, 100-yard games at Qualcomm last year, including a 224-yard game against Wyoming, and two different 4-touchdown games (against Washington State and Fresno State) here. He scored 13 games in this stadium in 2011.

He is still looking for his first NFL touchdown.
    DP

I'm waiting for that break out game for this kid....can't think of a better stage than MNF. Come on now coaches...get that kid involved.

vCash
    Rivers is going to be on his arse all night

vCash
    #Broncos inactives: C. Hanie, C. Davis, S. Siliga, S. Johnson, T. Porter, J. Thomas, K. Moreno.

Unless there is an injury, it just doesn't look like Moreno is going to get another shot. So that means....get Hillman involved consistently and often. Ball should never have more snaps than him..

Virgil Green easily overtook Julius Thomas's spot...Thomas is in quite a hole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post

Unless there is an injury, it just doesn't look like Moreno is going to get another shot. So that means....get Hillman involved consistently and often. Ball should never have more snaps than him..

Virgil Green easily overtook Julius Thomas's spot...Thomas is in quite a hole.
    A deep hole, and by the way it looks, hes not getting out of it.

vCash
    I have to believe that moreno is not playing because there waiting for him to gain more explosion I mean he is coming off a knee surgery and didnt look like he had his burst early on, noway in hell one fumble pits any player in the dog house. If moreno was dead weight theyd cut him.i think were gonna lean on moreno the later the season gets as hes healthier. Him and hillman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cobras View Post
    A deep hole, and by the way it looks, hes not getting out of it.
    I'm not going to write him off just yet..but man the kid needs a superb off-season to get back into the thick of things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by broncofangene View Post
    Rivers is going to be on his arse all night
    I hope we do hand it to him all night, I can't stand him or Cutler!!

vCash
    Were we considered underdogs for this one?? 6 going for chargers.

TJ probably doesn't count because he always goes Denver...

vCash
    Advanced statistics say the Chargers are quite overrated...very overrated. The numbers say we should win this one...pretty easily. Lets do it.

vCash
    I expect Von and Doom to have big games tonight. Their offensive line is so-so and pressure on Rivers is the key tonight.
    We can't allow him time to keep finding Gates over the middle.

vCash
    the NFL has a ridiculous amount of commercials.

Talk, talk, talk, talk... commercial

Talk then commercial.

Kick-off then commercial.

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast