Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    although hes out til week 9 or 10, and he will prob have to get up to speed a few weeks, so really he wont be completely ready til playoffs lol

vCash
    Lmao @ put joe mays with some good backers and hed be a beast, sorry dude if your a BEAST then your a beast no matter what. A beast doesnt give up a 3rd abd 17 draw when hes the free man to play the play but takes a horrible angle. Mays is a special teamer and a spell mlb, good for maybe 15 snaps a fgame. If thats worth 7 milliin then WOW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    although hes out til week 9 or 10, and he will prob have to get up to speed a few weeks, so really he wont be completely ready til playoffs lol

Chances are dj pulls a hamstring when he comes back. I mean he was just on steroids trying to jeep his body up. Without the juice I dont think hes good to last once he comes back

vCash
    Nobody is saying that what he does is worth 7 mil, the broncos must of thought that they could develop him into a solid all around MLB..particularly with the addition of JDR.

Guess not, it happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    ^ Not really. They are still going to target Mays regardless of the OLB's..he's a liability in passing downs and his reads in running downs are off. Not much Woody/Von can do about that to help him out.
    I think he would be a helluva lot better on a team like the ravens or 49ers or hell even the patriots. I think the way they would play him in situations, a passing situation he would turn into a pass rusher and have another lb to take on the coverage

vCash
    Dont bother theres too many on here that think our leading tackler the pass how many years is a bum and wasn't also our top lb in coverage too. Yes the off the field stuff is stupid and hes gone next year regardless but I want to win now then draft or sign someone else

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Nobody is saying that what he does is worth 7 mil, the broncos must of thought that they could develop him into a solid all around MLB..particularly with the addition of JDR.

Guess not, it happens.
    I may be in the vast minority of this forum on this but I like Mays. I think once the light goes on, he can be a staple and a true 3 down guy. IMO, just like QB's changing coaches and systems is going to slow down a guys development. Mays, like the rest of the D for that matter have gone through 3 DC's and 2 systems over the last 3 years

vCash
    Ive said it before Mays would be very good in a 3-4 front but leading the 4-3 it just seems like he gets lost to easy on passing downs and even on running plays he likes to really lay into the ball carrier but if he is just a little off it breaks into a big gain. I just dont want to see any more 3rd and 17 runs that go for a first like against the Pats that was really ulgy play from our D

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer:23962249
    Dont bother theres too many on here that think our leading tackler the pass how many years is a bum and wasn't also our top lb in coverage too. Yes the off the field stuff is stupid and hes gone next year regardless but I want to win now then draft or sign someone else
    Well i for one hope hes back next year... aside from miller our lb's are weak as hell, and teams are exploiting it. Hopefully there will be a lb in the first round of the draft for us at the end of the year (providing EFX doesnt give it away again).

I really think the key to our defense is our lb's. If they are playing well, it usually translates to a strong performance from the rest of the d.

vCash
    I just don't think mays has the talent and athleticism to be a staple 3 down MLB. The best he can be is serviceable imo. Most had hope with Nate Irving...but I don't know what's going on there..

vCash
    Only 4 hrs!!!

vCash
    Down to 2 hours now!!!!!! Can't wait boysssss
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    I'm just gonna have to go ET mode here and call Joe Mays trash though.
    Also, no Toilet Porter tonight? The Allen Iverson of cornerbacks? Gamble for a pick on every play.

vCash
    Well i for one hope hes back next year... aside from miller our lb's are weak as hell, and teams are exploiting it. Hopefully there will be a lb in the first round of the draft for us at the end of the year (providing EFX doesnt give it away again).

I really think the key to our defense is our lb's. If they are playing well, it usually translates to a strong performance from the rest of the d.
    That teo kid from Norte Dame is a beast, would love to see him wearing orange next year. Hopefully dj gives us a boost when he returns. I was more worried about our dt's but lb is a major concern. Lets hope brooking clears some things up

vCash
    Yeah. Manti Te'o is the guy I want in next years draft. Without a doubt.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast