Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    nykol is online now PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Whats Gaithers status for the game look like to date. If hes not playing theres no reason we cant give Rivers headaches with 4 rushers only.

vCash
    I believe he's out.

vCash
    Raiders and chiefs both lost so we win we are in first place
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Not sure if anyone mentioned it but looks like Mays is getting benched for Brooking. Thank you JDR. http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...-mays-starting

vCash
    Tracy Porter is going to miss tomorrow, he's sick and didn't make the flight. Carter and Harris expected to fill in. Not good at all.

vCash
    Damn no porter! But this is boldens chanxe to step up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Damn no porter! But this is boldens chanxe to step up
    I'd like to see Bolden get a chance. Though, we are playing a pro bowl QB and he is a rookie. It does help that there's no Vincent Jackson and that Malcolm Floyd is questionable.

Also, Lets hope Eddie doesn't have a great game.

vCash
    joe mays finally got benched! Yesssss what a waste of 7 million mister elway.

vCash
    Mays just isnt an every down LB, but he isnt a bum either so stop acting like he is. Is he worth 7 mill a year probably not but its not the worst contract ever given. Mays is just more of a run stuffing LB but yes he should be the back up, but i really dont get why most people in here trash him so bad cause he isnt the worst LB
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Short yard run situations is the only place he's effective in my opinion

vCash
    I would say that 2nd and 5 or 1st and 10 just rushing situations

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Mays just isnt an every down LB, but he isnt a bum either so stop acting like he is. Is he worth 7 mill a year probably not but its not the worst contract ever given. Mays is just more of a run stuffing LB but yes he should be the back up, but i really dont get why most people in here trash him so bad cause he isnt the worst LB
    ET just likes to put more emphasis on the moves that don't immediately pan out for Elway.

Mays may not be the worst LB...but he is the weakest. He's very poor in pass coverage...worst than anybody else. His reads are poor, his tackling is mediocre, he's average athletically. He's pretty much just a thumper. He does have value in the running game..but he's not a stalwart there. More and more teams are just targeting him..and now the broncos realize that he can't adjust to it and now they have to adjust to it.

Brooking will not bring anything better athletically but his intelligence and experience will definitely bring value. He's going to be taken out of passing downs as well...so if anything we're going to see more of our young LB's in pass coverage.

And now we get to see Woody actually starting. Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofangene View Post
    Short yard run situations is the only place he's effective in my opinion
    Well, in a pass heavy league...he may not get too many shots with that.

vCash
    Honestly tho let's look at our LB outside of Von miller they aren't much help to joe mays. You put mays on a team with very good LBs he would beast. We need beast LBs we are on the right track with Von! I think we need to put doom on the otherside at lb try mays at de. Should shake some **** up lol

vCash
    ^ Not really. They are still going to target Mays regardless of the OLB's..he's a liability in passing downs and his reads in running downs are off. Not much Woody/Von can do about that to help him out.

vCash
    we just gotta make it til d.j. gets back. then the lb's will be getting a huge upgrade.

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast