Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo:23913046
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    So being confident is overlooking someone? Tell that to any decent team and they will laugh in your face.

What is it that so many athletes say? Something like "if we execute the way i know we can, we will be tough to beat". So basically they arent suppossed to say that in your opinion? Cause thats what is was getting at... i dont think we will give away this game.

Excuse me for trying to be positive by saying that this is our second easiest game. How dare i look at the bright side of things.

Put some more thought into what something actually means and what someone means before you try to be an internet gangsta and start **** with people.
    Damn... you are kinda getting remedial here and really taking my post WAY TOO FAR. One wouldn't be required to put more thought into something they read if that something they read was a bit more defined than this?

im actually not to worried about this game... they are the second easiest team we have played all year.
    So from that, I am supposed to walk away thinking... "wow, mgj thinks we have a battle on our hands?!?" Cmon man... really?

And enough with the internet gangsta **** dude. It's rather annoying and a futile attempt to try to make the other poster look like a bad guy. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean that they are going all internet gangsta on your ***, or starting ****. I didn't start **** with anyone, so please stop being such a sensitive vajajay.

I simply responded to your post and you went all sensitive.
    Me calling you an internet gangsta is valid, cause all you do is try to get a rise out of certain people... dont act like that term doesnt fit you cause ur dumb *** post proves it. If your gonna be a "tough guy" on the internet im gonna call you out on it.

Once again never did i say i was looking past that game... i said i wasnt worried. Believe it or not there is a difference.

I am not the one getting sensitive either... i facepalmed ur comment and you went psycho but whatever dude. I think we can both say thats this is a stupid ****ing arguement so lets just drop it bronco fans arent suppossed to argue like this

vCash
    Me calling you an internet gangsta is valid, cause all you do is try to get a rise out of certain people... dont act like that term doesnt fit you cause ur dumb *** post proves it. If your gonna be a "tough guy" on the internet im gonna call you out on it.
    Says the guy calling someone on the internet "dumb ***". You an out-o-control internet gangsta. See how that works?

Dude, you walked in on a conversation between me and ET. You took his side by reading a single post and have been at me since. ET is the one trying to get a rise out EVERYONE but you decided to attack me from the get go.

9.5 posters out of 10 in this forum would disagree with you.
    I am not the one getting sensitive either... i facepalmed ur comment and you went psycho but whatever dude.
    Wrong, I posted my thoughts about the specific "not to(sic) worried about this game", comment and you took it personal. Stop turning this into my issue.

I think we can both say thats this is a stupid ****ing arguement so lets just drop it bronco fans arent suppossed to argue like this
    Oh, this is beyond stupid and yes Broncos fans are not supposed to argue like this... well most of us at least.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-11-2012 at 11:34 PM.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Katspinal1313 View Post
    It makes me happy that the word Vajayjay was used the same week we play Rivers.... coincidence? I think not!
    Ha ha. That word kinda came out all by itself, and it was not a coincidence. The second I saw Rivers face this morning; I was struggling for a word to describe my thoughts. If I hadn't seen Rivers... the word would have never been typed.

vCash
    Im not worried about the chargers because i believe that our team has shown that it can hang with Houston, Atlanta, New England 3 of the top 5 teams in the league and the chargers havent really played anyone and when they played the falcons they got crushed 27-3,

I do know that it is a divisional game and those are tough but i do know that the broncos look way better than the chargers, even with a 2-3 record

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo:23917147
    Says the guy calling someone on the internet "dumb ***". You an out-o-control internet gangsta. See how that works?

Dude, you walked in on a conversation between me and ET. You took his side by reading a single post and have been at me since. ET is the one trying to get a rise out EVERYONE but you decided to attack me from the get go.

9.5 posters out of 10 in this forum would disagree with you.
    I am not the one getting sensitive either... i facepalmed ur comment and you went psycho but whatever dude.
    Wrong, I posted my thoughts about the specific "not to(sic) worried about this game", comment and you took it personal. Stop turning this into my issue.

I think we can both say thats this is a stupid ****ing arguement so lets just drop it bronco fans arent suppossed to argue like this
    Oh, this is beyond stupid and yes Broncos fans are not supposed to argue like this... well most of us at least.
    Yeah now you have completely lost me but i dont really care either... if you ever thought i was intentionally coming after you thats my bad. I just felt like you were tryin to start **** but if you werent than its water under the bridge as far as im concerned... i am not gonna keep arguing with fans of the greatest team in the world!

vCash
    I keep coming back to see if this squabble is over and someone has posted something interesting about the game. Alas, the squabble isn't over yet.

vCash
    Yeah now you have completely lost me but i dont really care either... if you ever thought i was intentionally coming after you thats my bad. I just felt like you were tryin to start **** but if you werent than its water under the bridge as far as im concerned... i am not gonna keep arguing with fans of the greatest team in the world!
    Amen brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronco View Post
    I keep coming back to see if this squabble is over and someone has posted something interesting about the game. Alas, the squabble isn't over yet.
    Than don't bring it up and post something interesting.

vCash
    They are going to screen all day.

We're prone for running up-field when pass rushing..thus vulnerable to the step up in the pocket and the screen.

Need discipline and penetration up the middle. You can step up or side step when it's coming from the outside....can't go anywhere when it's coming up the middle.

Of course Von Miller is the exception...the kid is amazing on how he does it.

Time for Robin (Doom) to get his act going. 1 trick pony...anybody else notice how good LT's just shut him down? Might as well just leave him against the RT..that way we get more bang for our buck.

vCash
    yeah imnot sure doom should be going up against the best left tackles, let vongive them hell.

vCash
    Supposively Clady pulled a hammy and didn't participate in practice today. Hopefully he's active and healthy

vCash
    Indeed. I know he's had an issue with the hammy earlier in the week cause I saw him and DT w/ a hip limited. I guess this is one of the times where it's not as bad to play on a Monday night although these prime time games are getting ridiculous.

vCash
    Good news via @byLindsayJones

Ryan Clady is on the field for stretching. He has a helmet so it looks like he'll do some practicing today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Good news via @byLindsayJones

Quote:
    Ryan Clady is on the field for stretching. He has a helmet so it looks like he'll do some practicing today.
    That is good news. I hope DT is okay too.

Our team is not deep. We need all our starters to be healthy and play well to win this game. If we have to go "next man up", we seriously diminish our chances of winning.

vCash
    I think he's fine, just the bumps and bruises through a season. All 53 practicing today it appears.

vCash
    I hope kuper is just about back up to speed... manny wasnt awful last time out but id really like to see what a healthy o line will do for us.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast