Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    As long as they don't put up 31 pts by the 4th we should be able to win this still don't like the fact its in their house we usually play like dirt there

vCash
    im actually not to worried about this game... they are the second easiest team we have played all year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    As long as they don't put up 31 pts by the 4th we should be able to win this still don't like the fact its in their house we usually play like dirt there
    Well, there was the year that we played in those brown & yellow throwback uniforms and Eddie R returned both a punt & kickoff for TD's....and we had DJ blitzing up the A gap and creaming Rivers....but we don't have them now.

Nevertheless, I do like our chances. I definitely think we have the better team, but anything can happen with a fumble and/or an interception, etc. All it takes is a few bad key plays to turn the whole game.

I expect that we will win, but it is far from certain to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    im actually not to worried about this game... they are the second easiest team we have played all year.
    Feel free to overlook these guys, but I think that is a mistake.

BTW- Taking into account that we have played three of the top five teams in the league so far, being the 2nd easiest team on our schedule to date, means absolutely nothing.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    not overlooking anybody, but I think this will be a great performance all around.

vCash
    The Chargers will be a good test, they are a very good team. I wouldn't consider them title contenders but they are very good. We've destroyed talented-less teams like the Raiders who just plain suck, and barely lose to top contenders. I Chargers are in the same realm as we are... good and could be great. Its in their house, and a divisional game. It will be a nail biter to the end. Broncos win on a fourth quarter drive: 35-31.

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Feel free to overlook these guys, but I think that is a mistake.

BTW- Taking into account that we have played three of the top five teams in the league so far, being the 2nd easiest team on our schedule to date, means absolutely nothing.
    so just because im not worried about them means im overlooking them huh? and yes im glad that you think its necessary to tell me how tough our schedule has been as if i didnt already know .

if you think they are on the same tier as houston, atl, and ne, you are mistaken.

im not worried about this game because we have the players who understand what a division game means, and they can take care of business.

vCash
    so just because im not worried about them means im overlooking them huh? and yes im glad that you think its necessary to tell me how tough our schedule has been as if i didnt already know .

if you think they are on the same tier as houston, atl, and ne, you are mistaken.

im not worried about this game because we have the players who understand what a division game means, and they can take care of business.
    So much hostility.

Well, saying that you "are not worried about this game", is essentially the same as overlooking them. Kinda synonymous with one another.

.... and stating that this is the 2nd easiest game, is basically the same as saying I would rather eat dirt instead of mud.

You should probably go back and reread your post that I commented on before you run around face palming me.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-11-2012 at 03:53 PM.

vCash
    From reports we just signed trindon holiday off waviers from the texans to help boost our return game i hope he plays monday. Dude had 3 punt return td's in the preseason
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo:23909829

So much hostility.

Well, saying that you "are not worried about this game", is essentially the same as overlooking them. Kinda synonymous with one another.

.... and stating that this is the 2nd easiest game, is basically the same as saying I would rather eat dirt instead of mud.

You should probably go back and reread your post that I commented on before you run around face palming me.
    So being confident is overlooking someone? Tell that to any decent team and they will laugh in your face.

What is it that so many athletes say? Something like "if we execute the way i know we can, we will be tough to beat". So basically they arent suppossed to say that in your opinion? Cause thats what is was getting at... i dont think we will give away this game.

Excuse me for trying to be positive by saying that this is our second easiest game. How dare i look at the bright side of things.

Put some more thought into what something actually means and what someone means before you try to be an internet gangsta and start **** with people.

vCash
    I find it pretty interesting that our offense is 9th overall and our defense is 13th overall. Our pass o is 5th, and our running game is 17. Our rush d is 21st, and our pass d is 11.

I guess it makes sense that our rush d is so bad, but overall i guess i would have figured that our defense would be worse than 13th at this point in the year.

vCash
    So being confident is overlooking someone? Tell that to any decent team and they will laugh in your face.

What is it that so many athletes say? Something like "if we execute the way i know we can, we will be tough to beat". So basically they arent suppossed to say that in your opinion? Cause thats what is was getting at... i dont think we will give away this game.

Excuse me for trying to be positive by saying that this is our second easiest game. How dare i look at the bright side of things.

Put some more thought into what something actually means and what someone means before you try to be an internet gangsta and start **** with people.
    Damn... you are kinda getting remedial here and really taking my post WAY TOO FAR. One wouldn't be required to put more thought into something they read if that something they read was a bit more defined than this?

So from that, I am supposed to walk away thinking... "wow, mgj thinks we have a battle on our hands?!?" Cmon man... really?

And enough with the internet gangsta **** dude. It's rather annoying and a futile attempt to try to make the other poster look like a bad guy. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean that they are going all internet gangsta on your ***, or starting ****. I didn't start **** with anyone, so please stop being such a sensitive vajajay.

I simply responded to your post and you went all sensitive.

vCash
    I find it pretty interesting that our offense is 9th overall and our defense is 13th overall. Our pass o is 5th, and our running game is 17. Our rush d is 21st, and our pass d is 11.

I guess it makes sense that our rush d is so bad, but overall i guess i would have figured that our defense would be worse than 13th at this point in the year.
    It just ment foyher teams defense sucks too, but reallythr only defensive stat that matters is points allowed

vCash
    It makes me happy that the word Vajayjay was used the same week we play Rivers.... coincidence? I think not!

Footballs back baby!

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast