Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Whose the Better player?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jadeveon Clowney

12 66.67%
  • Khalil Mack

6 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jadeveon Clowney or Khalil Mack?

Let's put a end to this debate here on PSD, huge NFL DRAFT debate is whose the better Defensive player? not who should go #1? but Who in the next 5 years will have been to multiple probowls, and win DPOY. overall have the better Career?!?!?

Jadeveon Clowney, 6-6 266 lbs. DE

2011- 6 sacks, 36 Total Tackles

2012- 11 sacks, 50 Total Tackles

2013- 3 sacks, 39 Total Tackles

2013 Schedule
    (North Carolina, Georgia, Vanderbilt, UCF, Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri, Missi state, Florida, Coastal Carolina, Clemson, Wisconsin)

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrDGmnQXLgE

NFL COMBINE:

40- 4.53
    Vertical- 37.5
    Broad Jump- 10"4
    Bench- 21

----------------- VS. -------------------

Khalil Mack 6-3, 248 lbs. OLB

2011- 5.5 sacks, 65 Total Tackles

2012- 8 sacks, 94 Total Tackles

2013- 8 sacks, 99 Total Tackles

2013 Schedule
    (Ohio State, Baylor, Stony Brook, Connecticut, Eastern Michigan, Western Mich, Mass, Kent State, Ohio, Toledo, Miami, Bowling green, SD State)

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9-RznymSW4

NFL COMBINE:

40- 4.65
    Vertical- 40.0
    Broad Jump- 10"8
    Bench- 23

-PSD's Offseason Chargers GM-

I'm going Clowney, I think he has a harder division/conference, and I think he planned for every game, like coaches priority was to shutdown clowney. Say Texans get him, he'll be a superstar with JJ Watt across from him. it will free so much, with his fast speed, he'll double digit sacks every year with JJ watt.

I like that people are questioning his work ethic, I think that's motivation for him to prove doubters wrong.

I like Khalil Mack, but I think he had easier schedule, he's got talent. I just think Clowney is better!

so +1 for Clowney here

-PSD's Offseason Chargers GM-

Mack, I don't like how Clowney's motor seemed to go down this season and how he takes plays off....If I could get 100% effort from both then its CLowney

It depends on which teams they go to, coaches they're mentored by, scheme they play in, and effort they put forth. As for any prospect.

Khalil Mack is my man crush of the draft and has been for months before he was considered a top prospect. That said if Clowney goes to Houston and has his effort guided by JJ Watt, he's too naturally talented to not dominate. He's still raw too as a rusher, so the upside is so so high, and the now is good too. I don't really like Clowney and think he'll be lazy and never realize his potential, but still, so talented he is my answer. If its Mack, its only because Clowney was lazy, which he probably will be, unless he goes to Houston, which I think he will.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

Clowney
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

Mack is the safer pick
    Trick or Treat

Holy ****, did Mack seriously have a 40 inch vertical? That just seems insane for a LB.

I'd agree with Mack for safe pick, Clowney for potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I would take Mack, think he is a safer pick, and from what i have heard people dont like Clowneys attitude or work ethic, the guy is a beast athlete and has all the ability to succede, but i could easily see him failing.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Tough one because I like both but I give the edge to Clowney. I really think he was playing to not get hurt this past season...just going thru the motions.

Jadeveon Clowney or Khalil Mack?

You can't be the guy that didn't pick clowney

Clowney has a higher ceiling so I go with clowney. He's higher risk, but if teams that are picking that high are afraid to pick someone like clowney, they will probably be picking early in the draft for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by cmb0310 View Post
    You can't be the guy that didn't pick clowney
    yea the second team might have it better, not having to actually make a choice
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

Pretty sure everybody said, you can't be the team to pass on Reggie Bush

clowney and its not even close 4 me

Let's wait until they actually play a game first and then decide. Neither one has done anything yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast