Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    “It was a little foot issue,” Peters said in an radio interview with Tom Leach, for his radio show The Leach Report in Kentucky. “It was a stress fracture and I got it taken care of and we are moving forward and been rehabbing and hopefully, if everything continues to progress well, we’ll be ready to play here after the six-week mark.”

The Falcons play their sixth game on Sunday and then have a bye before facing Philadelphia on Oct. 28.
    ajc

vCash
    @CoryPeters91 is excited about returning to practice today. He suffered the stress fracture while running this offseason.
    https://twitter.com/AJCFalcons/statu...27616287338496

vCash
    Our interior D-Line is so nasty with him back. Imagine if Jerry didn't suck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    Our interior D-Line is so nasty with him back. Imagine if Jerry didn't suck.
    Imagine if we drafted someone besides Jerry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dee279 View Post
    Imagine if we drafted someone besides Jerry.
    I wanted Raji badly but he was taken before. Looking at who was taken after makes me want to cry: Clay Matthews, Hakeem Nicks, James Laurinaitis, LeSean McCoy, Mike Wallace and Arian Foster went undrafted. :cry:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan View Post
    I wanted Raji badly but he was taken before. Looking at who was taken after makes me want to cry: Clay Matthews, Hakeem Nicks, James Laurinaitis, LeSean McCoy, Mike Wallace and Arian Foster went undrafted. :cry:
    Damn... What could have been. Almost as bad as when we picked Jamaal Anderson when we could have drafted P. Willis, Revis. AP was drafted 2 picks before us so we could have traded up possibly. Some other guys too but need I say more?

vCash
    The JA one hurts the most. At least Jerry was a later pick and mostly injured. Anderson just kept playing...

vCash
    Glad Peters is back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dee279
    Damn... What could have been. Almost as bad as when we picked Jamaal Anderson when we could have drafted P. Willis, Revis. AP was drafted 2 picks before us so we could have traded up possibly. Some other guys too but need I say more?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar
    The JA one hurts the most. At least Jerry was a later pick and mostly injured. Anderson just kept playing...
    Going into that draft, I wanted Peterson, even if it meant trading up to take him. Kid was just a beast at OU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Going into that draft, I wanted Peterson, even if it meant trading up to take him. Kid was just a beast at OU.
    I actually wanted AP, Laron Landry or P. Willis.

vCash
    I wanted Willis badly after I read an article about him in ESPN magazine. Seemed like a really mature guy for his age.

vCash
    But when we got Jerry, we could've gotten Clay Matthews if I remember correctly

vCash
    :cry:
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan View Post
    But when we got Jerry, we could've gotten Clay Matthews if I remember correctly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12