Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Oct 14 Week 6 Bills @ Cardinals

The Cardinals have some issues at RB with injuries to their top 3 guys. It will be interesting to see how they respond to the season's first loss. Buffalo is 2-3 in the season, Cards are a 4.5 point favorite.

vCash
    We must win this game we have a crucial match up with SF coming up and we need all the W's we can get.

vCash
    Wow, we have like, no running backs left. That's not good.

Offensive linemen must step up, or this will be a loss.

vCash
    Buffalo has a good pass rush so being able to run the ball would be great, i'm not that confident in our RBs or our line though so we'll have to see. Let's hope that Powell shows us he can run in the regular season like he did in the pre-season.

vCash
    Oh and also the Bills can beat you on the ground or through the air so the defense better be prepared this week. Can't be stopping all the short gains but letting them make big plays like we did against the Rams and the Dolphins.

vCash
    Buffalo has given up like 1200 yards the last two games, most ever. The pass rush has been non existant which nobody can explain given how good the front four are. I understand you guys have a swiss cheese O line going on, so that might become a factor. I think the game will come down to the accuracy of Kolb and Fitzpatrick.

vCash
    this is a must-win for the cards, if the O can score 17 I think we can take this one no problem.

vCash
    Go Cards!!!

vCash
    With all the injuries at RB the Cards offense could struggle. They need to find a way to solidify that position now that Beanie Wells and Ryan Williams are on the DL and 3rd stringer Larod Stephens-Howling has also missed the last few games to injury.

vCash
    Shame about the loss, a win would have really kept the team going. I have a feeling that the vikings are going to be a tougher match-up than SF so it's going to be a tough stretch.

I hope Kolb is alright, I heard it was a rib injury but nothing more. Hopefully it's just a bruise and he'll be back next sunday.

Glad to see us getting a little push with the running game. LSH should not get as many carries though, he's a good backfield threat in the passing game and on draws but as a runner he's crap. Powell showed he can be solid, which is good for us.

Also, I think our D is under performing now. I don't know if hey're tired from all the snaps but they aren't as intense and are not playing the run that well. Our pass rush has isn;t creating as many problems as you'd like. Washington can go series where he's in on every tackle; that's a good thing because it shows how good Washington; it's a bad thing because others should be making those tackles.

That Jay Feely 61 yarder was very nice. when i saw them lining up for the kick I though we were doomed; Feelys not exactly known for his leg. Boy did he prove me wrong. That FG block to force OT was a killer though.

vCash
    I can't believe Feeley missed the 38 yard FG after making one from 61 yards! That was a tough loss.

It looked to me like Kolb landed on the ball, that would explain the bruised rib and likely got the wind knocked out of him. I've fallen on the ball before with someone on top of me so I know how painful that can be.

vCash
    2 very tough losses that were more than winnable. We now have games against the 49ers(twice), Minnesota, Jets, Packers, Bears, Lions and Seahawks so if we do make the playoffs we really are going to have to earn it.