Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Knowshon Moreno

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    lol this sentance just proves how stupid you actually are... you were trying to be funny and cool but it just comes off as incredibly arrogant.

for the record the difference between what i did and what you ALWAYS do is i addressed the whole forum whereas you just start **** with one person and you keep attacking. i dont think anyone (except for you cause you have already shown the fact that you get your panties in a bunch over pretty much nothing) would actually take offense to that.

...and yes, now i am coming at you cause even after i tried to resolve possibly the stupidest arguement in this forums history, you just hold onto those grudges longer than a teenage girl.
    Yeah, okay.... your really cool and all and I hope to be among your level of awesomeness and innocence some day, but until then:

Ball blocks better, catches better and is our teams undisputed best short yardage back.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    he blocks better... that is it. he does not catch better, and i sure hope hes not our undisputed best 3rd down back. ive seen him get stuffed on to many 3rd and shorts already (although to be fair, 2 of 3 that come to mind were run out of the shot gun). other than that im pretty sure we arent in dire need of his whopping 3 receptions this season.

vCash
    lmao @ balls our best short yardage back.. Thats mcgahee

vCash
    ET Moreno isn't going to go to a team and pull Lynch and become great because he sucks running between the tackles. That being said he should be active and Ball should be inactive Moreno is better than Ball.. I am sick of Ball getting carries and on a third down and up the middle, yes Moreno would have got the same but Moreno is way more explosive outside the box which fits out offense. McGahee is our ground and pound and Hillman and Moreno should be the passing backs!

vCash
    I honestly think moreno can give a spark to our running game... the reason that ball isnt worth a damn is cause he doesnt have the vision or ability to cut back into a hole... if we were able to run a zone scheme (which our o line is already zone) like the texans with moreno we would be deadly.

I honestly think mccoy is the problem with our running game.... its like hes trying to run a power o with zone blockers. It works alright with magehee cause hes a tank and just rumbles, but overall the running plays he calls do not suit a zone scheme at all. Give me a moreno counter play or some runs off the tackle and it would be magnificent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I honestly think moreno can give a spark to our running game... the reason that ball isnt worth a damn is cause he doesnt have the vision or ability to cut back into a hole... if we were able to run a zone scheme (which our o line is already zone) like the texans with moreno we would be deadly.

I honestly think mccoy is the problem with our running game.... its like hes trying to run a power o with zone blockers. It works alright with magehee cause hes a tank and just rumbles, but overall the running plays he calls do not suit a zone scheme at all. Give me a moreno counter play or some runs off the tackle and it would be magnificent.
    And you will have about 7 yards and a missed block.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Moreno is a better all around back then Ball is but Moreno is just in the dog house over one fumble and that is the bottom line cause stone cold said so....... haha wwe reference there
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234