Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knowshon Moreno

vCash
    If we aren't going to use Moreno we should try and trade him and get like a 6th or 7th for him, cause he has at least that type of value plus his remaining contract isn't to bad
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Get rid of moreno and watch the regret start rolling in

vCash
    man the broncos shouldn't complain about any rb and average rb produces 1000yds in your system.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    You are right. The regret of not getting rid of him earlier will be crippling.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    man the broncos shouldn't complain about any rb and average rb produces 1000yds in your system.
    Your so 6 years ago

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    For as hateful as you are to 99% of every player and move on this team I will never in my life understand your love affair with Moreno. I just dont see how you can sit and watch him play and go "you know what he is as good or better than Rice, and MJD." I just dont understand you at times. Cause what I think more and more watching him is "this guy is a complete bust."

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Moreno is on the bench for a good reason. Ive never heard anybody stand up for him being benched, If Peyton vouched for him he'd probably be playing. Knowshow is done in Denver barring injury to our other Rb's

vCash
    unfortunately its too late to trade him this season i think. he coulda went for maybe a 5th or 6th. but now hes our garbage. fudge you josh mcdouchebag

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe420 View Post
    unfortunately its too late to trade him this season i think. he coulda went for maybe a 5th or 6th. but now hes our garbage. fudge you josh mcdouchebag
    Well, if there are actually any takers, the deadline for trades this year isn't until after week 8 of the season.

So there is still some time. I think we have about 2 1/2 more weeks or thereabouts.

vCash
    Too bad we couldn't trade him for a MLB. Speaking of that I hope mays is pulled this week if he starts getting burned right off the bat. Brooking played good when he was suspended

vCash
    if anyone here actually thinks hes worse than lance ball, you are probably clinically insane... that dude is the one who should be inactive all the damn time. he had one good catch in preseason, and now we gotta put up with his below average skills every game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    if anyone here actually thinks hes worse than lance ball, you are probably clinically insane... that dude is the one who should be inactive all the damn time. he had one good catch in preseason, and now we gotta put up with his below average skills every game.
    Ball has a role on this team and whether it is appreciated or not, he performs his role well.

I don't think anyone believes Ball is a better runner than Moreno, but Ball is much better at blocking and selling play action than Moreno will ever be. He has better hands than Moreno too.

Ball is kept active because his skill is needed. Moreno is kept inactive because his skill is matched and trumped by others on the roster.

BTW- your clinically insane comment could be confused as one stated by an internet gangsta.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-14-2012 at 01:40 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Ball has a role on this team and whether it is appreciated or not, he performs his role well.

I don't think anyone believes Ball is a better runner than Moreno, but Ball is much better at blocking and selling play action than Moreno will ever be. He has better hands than Moreno too.

Ball is kept active because his skill is needed. Moreno is kept inactive because his skill is matched and trumped by others on the roster.

BTW- your clinically insane comment could be confused as one stated by an internet gangsta.
    really? im not going down this road with you again...

the only "skill" ball has is as an average blocker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    really? im not going down this road with you again...

the only "skill" ball has is as an average blocker
    Ball is a very good blocker, best on the team at his position.... but those of you looking for a game breaking runner, can easily miss that. He has very good hands too and can move the pile better than anyone on our roster. Than again, I am looking for production, not stats and flashiness (sic).

Whats the chance of getting your address? I would really like to know where this 'one way street' exists.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Ball is a very good blocker, best on the team at his position.... but those of you looking for a game breaking runner, can easily miss that. He has very good hands too and can move the pile better than anyone on our roster. Than again, I am looking for production, not stats and flashiness (sic).

Whats the chance of getting your address? I would really like to know where this 'one way street' exists.
    lol this sentance just proves how stupid you actually are... you were trying to be funny and cool but it just comes off as incredibly arrogant.

for the record the difference between what i did and what you ALWAYS do is i addressed the whole forum whereas you just start **** with one person and you keep attacking. i dont think anyone (except for you cause you have already shown the fact that you get your panties in a bunch over pretty much nothing) would actually take offense to that.

...and yes, now i am coming at you cause even after i tried to resolve possibly the stupidest arguement in this forums history, you just hold onto those grudges longer than a teenage girl.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast