Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knowshon Moreno

vCash
    Mcgahee, Moreno, and Hillman should be our 3 backs right now and i have already said it before but if Moreno got benched for 1 fumble then Mcgahee should get benched the same what is good for one player starter or not should be good for all players
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Mcgahee, Moreno, and Hillman should be our 3 backs right now and i have already said it before but if Moreno got benched for 1 fumble then Mcgahee should get benched the same what is good for one player starter or not should be good for all players
    This isn't high school football people. Players are not treated equally in the NFL. The best player/product is who plays/produces and McGahee is ten times the player/producer than Moreno is.

In the logic I am hearing here; J Charles, L McCoy and F Gore should all be benched because they have 2 or more fumbles.

Listen, I made it very clear (in this forum) that my biggest concern going into the season was our running game. I was called looney for saying so, but the bottom line is that we do not have a RB on our roster that can make the yards alone. Our entire running game is based on our lines ability to block.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    I agree we need better RB play but I'm still thinking our losses fall on the D. Every game we lost teams are putting up 27-31 pts before the 4 qtr even starts. I don't care how good your O is when there doing that you have a very slim chance of winning. Some of those pts did come from turnovers from the O but we need to be able to stop them. It seems like our D an O plays better in the 4th we need to start playing like that the whole game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This isn't high school football people. Players are not treated equally in the NFL. The best player/product is who plays/produces and McGahee is ten times the player/producer than Moreno is.

In the logic I am hearing here; J Charles, L McCoy and F Gore should all be benched because they have 2 or more fumbles.

Listen, I made it very clear (in this forum) that my biggest concern going into the season was our running game. I was called looney for saying so, but the bottom line is that we do not have a RB on our roster that can make the yards alone. Our entire running game is based on our lines ability to block.
    goodcoaches hold everybody accountable boy! Stephenjackson got benched for fumbling at a crucial time, hes 20 times better than ****ing mcgahee. Sorrry you justonfirm my opiniom of fox being a piss poor coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    goodcoaches hold everybody accountable boy! Stephenjackson got benched for fumbling at a crucial time, hes 20 times better than ****ing mcgahee. Sorrry you justonfirm my opiniom of fox being a piss poor coach.
    Not sure what made me laugh most. The 'boy' remark or the rest of the post. I will call it a tie.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Hmmm you know what else is piss poor? Your spelling and typing skills.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyBronco08 View Post
    with all the injuries to key backs in the league do you think the broncos should try to shop knowshon around to the packers and the cardinals with both their rbs out for the year and 8 weeks i think we should get something for him
    He's been a big disappointment. McGahee is light years ahead of him. When Willis gets the ball he can move the pile 10 yards. He has power to hit the hole and get big yards with speed. Yes he made some mistakes in the the NE game the lead to our loss, get over it, that will happen..... Manning thew how many INT's against the Falcons? Yeah maybe he's trash too........

NO SHOW Moreno needs to be traded as soon as possible, he can't run, when he gets the ball he looks slow and only gets 1 or 2 yards. McGahee is a pro bowl caliber back. Trade Moreno for anything at this point. I would take Hillman and Ball ( and I love that Johnson kid too ) over Moreno.

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    I'm not sure if it was said, but I kinda get the feeling Ball is getting the spot because he's a better a pass blocker for Manning compared to Moreno.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    moreno sucks....we gotta let him go! willis fumbled at a horrible time in the game, but i would take him over moreno ANY day of the week. let go of moreno's balls...he's a bust, if you can't admit that then you are crazy.

boy
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    Yep Lance Ball should be inactive, I can forgive Moreno for fumbling once this year. The way I see it is he knows and hears how he is hanging on by a thread and just wanted to make a big play. Is he great no but he is by far better than Lance Ball or Hillman at this point..
    Quote Originally Posted by setman2000 View Post
    A healthy Moreno is our best 3rd down back. He's great catching the ball out of the backfield and running in the open. He's just been injured over and over and it's hurt him and his reputation.
    I like Moreno and I wish he would figure it out, but I am not sure I agree with you guys. Though he is better than Ball IMO, I think Hillman is the superior option. See below:

Ronnie Hillman w/29 yd catch & run vs #raiders - since 2009 Knowshon Moreno has only had ONE PLAY longer than 29yds (31yd rec)
    Source: Cecil Lammey via twitter

That being said, Moreno should definitely be dressing ahaid of Ball.

As for his trade value, I don't think Moreno has any. Not with a guy like Steve Slaton available in FA, and others like Chris Ivory possibly available through trade.
    Last edited by odie333; 10-11-2012 at 07:32 PM.
    "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood..... Nobody!"

vCash
    Dude your goina say hes betterbecause he has one catch? Lol

Man moreno should be playing. Hillman should be in the mix.

vCash
    No I'm going to say he's better because in 3 games as a backup he has matched Moreno's most explosive play through 3 years of starting and backup duty combined. LOL
    "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood..... Nobody!"

vCash
    Dude your goina say hes betterbecause he has one catch? Lol

Man moreno should be playing. Hillman should be in the mix.
    No but because that one catch matched Moreno's biggest play as a Bronco. I guess you missed that.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Ball is only playing because of his pass protection skills. they are probably the best on the team (excluding last week which was pretty bad).

It's not so much that I want Moreno to run with the ball...I want him to catch it.

Use those QB dump-offs to Moreno and Hillman instead of McGahee and you'll see a significant improvement with those type of plays. For some reason, they don't use Hillman that much with that...so why not Moreno? It's always been said that Moreno's greatest asset is what he could do in the passing game....why not use it??

And if you're not using it...then use Hillman for that.

vCash
    Moreno might be good it just isn't going to happen as a Bronco, most likely he needs a change of scenery and even then its a maybe.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast