Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowshon Moreno

Hybrid View

vCash

Knowshon Moreno

with all the injuries to key backs in the league do you think the broncos should try to shop knowshon around to the packers and the cardinals with both their rbs out for the year and 8 weeks i think we should get something for him

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    probably should try if we are going to just have him on the inactive list as is

vCash
    .Either that or bench Mcgahee for his fumble since that is why Moreno is in the dog house and been inactive the last few weeks, and to be honest Mcgahee's fumble was at a far more costly time in the game and he had that dropped pass on 4th and 1 that would have given us a 1st down and continued the drive. So in my eyes Mcgahee should be more in the dog house then Moreno is, and if we shop any of our backs it should be Ball, and we should start Hillman this week
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    McGahee is not going to lose his starting gig. He is by far our best runner. I don't see why Moreno can't be activated over Ball though. Ball is a poor man's version of McGahee...what are we gaining from that?

vCash
    Moreno catches thst 4th and 1 pass. We ned to keep moreno and actually play himits pathetic thst hes in the dog house over one fumble. Mcgahee cannpt carry a big load, the more carries thhe more fumbles, I hate how he carries the ball with one hand going through the holes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Moreno catches thst 4th and 1 pass. We ned to keep moreno and actually play himits pathetic thst hes in the dog house over one fumble. Mcgahee cannpt carry a big load, the more carries thhe more fumbles, I hate how he carries the ball with one hand going through the holes
    Yeah, because Moreno is a ball securing machine.

McGahee has accomplished ten times what Moreno has.. and Moreno was drafted to be a starter. I agree that there needs to be more of a 1-2 punch but Moreno IS NOT the answer.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    mcgahee has 4 fumbles to moreno one thisyear. And is a 11 yr vweteran of course hes accomplished more than a 3rd year back. Your point is silly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    mcgahee has 4 fumbles to moreno one thisyear. And is a 11 yr vweteran of course hes accomplished more than a 3rd year back. Your point is silly
    For starters, McGahee has 2 fumbles. Secondly, he has had 83 rushes to Morenos 8. Shall we talk %'s?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    For starters, McGahee has 2 fumbles. Secondly, he has had 83 rushes to Morenos 8. Shall we talk %'s?
    No. You might be able to prove your point. Then what some of us have to go to therapy because admitting the truth is like saying I was wrong.

I came to that reality last year when you could see he just is not progressing like a number 12 over all and he has not been dependable.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    No. You might be able to prove your point. Then what some of us have to go to therapy because admitting the truth is like saying I was wrong.

I came to that reality last year when you could see he just is not progressing like a number 12 over all and he has not been dependable.
    lol!

McGahee & Moreno unfortunately just aren't elite runners. Let's face it, we haven't had a dominant back since we traded Clint Portis to the Redskins......since 2003.

Shea Stadium Scoreboard May 31, 1964

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    I agree we need better RB play but I'm still thinking our losses fall on the D. Every game we lost teams are putting up 27-31 pts before the 4 qtr even starts. I don't care how good your O is when there doing that you have a very slim chance of winning. Some of those pts did come from turnovers from the O but we need to be able to stop them. It seems like our D an O plays better in the 4th we need to start playing like that the whole game.

vCash
    moreno is indeed the answer. Give him a good amount of carries and he will produce

vCash
    It bothers me that Lance Ball is active and Moreno is not active. Makes no sense to me what so ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    It bothers me that Lance Ball is active and Moreno is not active. Makes no sense to me what so ever.
    Yep Lance Ball should be inactive, I can forgive Moreno for fumbling once this year. The way I see it is he knows and hears how he is hanging on by a thread and just wanted to make a big play. Is he great no but he is by far better than Lance Ball or Hillman at this point..

vCash
    Exactly! Watch moreno be the back we let go that ends up shining elsewhere. Hes in the dog house for making a nice play and gettin chopped forching a fumble. The dude is better than hillman and ball. People talk about mcd alienating playersbut fox is doing the dame thing to moreno over ONE MISTAKE when others have way more mistakes!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast