Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 6: Denver Broncos (2-3) @ San Diego Chargers (3-2)

DENVER BRONCOS
    vs.
    San Diego Chargers

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

October 15
    8:30 PM EST

vCash
    very important game for me. If we win...I'm 2-1 in 3 games...if I lose..I share the same record as DB...then we don't know what happens with game threads..

On a more serious note...this is a pretty damn big game..for more reasons than just the extra win or loss. This has tie breakers implications..the chargers first 4 games after their bye (which is the same as ours)..@ browns, home Chiefs, @ tampa, @ Denver.

While ours is...home Saints, @ Bengals, @ Panthers, home Chargers..

If we drop this game...we might not be able to gain another game until we face them at home.

vCash
    I cant wait for this game, after seeing the chargers oline struggle keeping guys off rivers back. Im certain dooms and von will have a field day! This is going to be a dominant performance by us imo.

vCash
    We win we are tied for 1st place going into our bye week with the hardest part of the schedule over
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    I cant wait for this game, after seeing the chargers oline struggle keeping guys off rivers back. Im certain dooms and von will have a field day! This is going to be a dominant performance by us imo.
    I certainly hope so. I just hope that Rivers doesn't throw quick passes (ala Welker) that we don't defend and then can't get to him with our pass rush. And I sure hope we shut down Matthews and the run this game.

vCash
    chargers like to o deep, when there verticle game aint working there offense is usually npt good.. They dobt have a little quick 3 yard guy like welker

vCash
    They'll use a lot of RB screen and dumps if last Sunday night was any indication.

vCash
    Ohh I can see a big game from Gates on Monday, we can't cover TE's!! That being said we will beat San Diego by 14 book it!!

Was right about Gates but was off by 3 points on the game damn lol!!
    Last edited by Game_Over; 10-16-2012 at 12:21 AM.

vCash
    yeah they do love o get chunk yards by using screens, which is why its important for our dts whoget no pressure anyway to stay alert on them screens!

vCash
    Ryan Matthews actually looks good this year. I think we still win though

vCash
    watch out for eddie royal to try to show out against us!

Held Gronk to 35 yards.....

Im predicting that we blow out the chargers and actually predicting we destroy our divisional opponents! i just feel we are a way better team than any of them by far

vCash
    I think this game is our season. It's obvious with our brutal non-conference schedule that we have to take care of our division games. We go 2 behind San Diego now it's going to be tough to catch em' later because we still have some losses waiting for us. We HAVE to take care of the frickin' ball!

vCash
    we better not lose this game is on my birthday on monday night football for first place

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronco View Post
    I certainly hope so. I just hope that Rivers doesn't throw quick passes (ala Welker) that we don't defend and then can't get to him with our pass rush. And I sure hope we shut down Matthews and the run this game.
    The Patriots of all people just put up 250 on the ground against us. I hope we contain Mathews, but I am not holding my breath.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    very important game for me. If we win...I'm 2-1 in 3 games...if I lose..I share the same record as DB...then we don't know what happens with game threads..
    I hope we/you win, but if not, I am bringing my Raider fan/PSD Mod buddy (BigGuy951)over here to start making our game threads. Or Stam!

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    On a more serious note...this is a pretty damn big game..for more reasons than just the extra win or loss. This has tie breakers implications..the chargers first 4 games after their bye (which is the same as ours)..@ browns, home Chiefs, @ tampa, @ Denver.

While ours is...home Saints, @ Bengals, @ Panthers, home Chargers..

If we drop this game...we might not be able to gain another game until we face them at home.
    Huge game for that reason alone. Major tie breaker implications.

BTW BK- Sooner or later we gotta replace that Colts/Manning picture with a Broncos/Manning picture.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-10-2012 at 11:34 AM.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast