Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    before you all crucify me for this, let me give you a thought: What about having Jefferson as our 6th man? Before you scream and call me names here is my thinking: we now have a scorer in Mo, Hayward, Marvin, Millsap and Favors in the middle. That line up gives us scoring inside and outside with great ball moment. Enter Jefferson with the second unit and he will DESTROY all other teams second units. Where our starters can easily score and defend against other starting 5's, we would have a weapon off the bench surrounded by Foye, Burkes, Kanter, Tinsley, Carol, and Murphy.
    Bottom line, with Jefferson coming off the bench it would not matter if the ball stops in his hands, He would still command starters minutes but this could very easily give us a never ending scoring barrage to start games.... thoughts?

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    this season no, but when favors is ready I could really see it work. jefferson's defensive liabilities wouldn't be that bad and he could dominate any backup. however jefferson is a top 10 center and you can't have that coming off of the bench

vCash
    i get the reasoning, but not on an every game basis. occasionally, i can see the merit of that. if corbin plays with starting rotations as i want him to, jefferson should definitely not be an immovable fixture at starter.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Ok so here is another question- we play the Lakers twice but both times in LA???? Whats up with that?

vCash
    **** that
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Mo Williams is looking great!

vCash
    Kanter. Wow. I could not be more pumped. What a transformation.

vCash
    Really pleased with Kanter, Mo, and Marvin. A bit disappointed with Favors and Foye. Hopefully the former 3 can keep up the good work and the latter two can shake off the dust of the offseason and return to the improvements they showed at the end of last season.

vCash
    what's wrong with foye? 5 pts on 4 shots, went to the line 6 times = far from terrible.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Yeah, the free throws are a redeeming quality, but he's still 0-10 from the field in the last two games. Fortunately, I think he's the least important addition of the summer, unless he can step up and play backup point guard. If not, I'd rather Burks got the minutes at SG.

vCash
    Perry Jones is the sweetener I want when we give Millsaps expiring away to OKC for Kendrick Perkins. Perry Jones falling to the thunder was the Oh Crap! sensation I felt in my bones last year when Kawi Leonard dropped down to 15 and was traded to the Spurs.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    I still think Perry is just a Jeff Green remake... and I dont like Jeff Green
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    0-10 is fixable. he's getting steals, hustles, attacking the rim... as long as he keeps doing that i can stomach a bit of a shooting slump.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    preseason game #3: Jazz 99 fakers 86

4 blocks for favors. kanter boarding like a madman, nice team shooting, plentiful foul shots... i like what i'm seeing from this team so far in the preseason. foye is the only shooter slumping right now, but when you have 10+ players who score more than their attempts it's a very muchly encouraging sign for smart and disciplined team play. we've been very efficient. i like it. if corbin's most difficult decisions this season center around our big rotation because they're all playing great, that's a fantastic problem to have and one that every jazz fan should embrace. i know the coaching staff will.

foye's preseason shooting woes are 100% fine because he does things like get back and get a steal or a block off a miss. already he's shown more to like than cj.
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 10-14-2012 at 12:59 AM.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    I'm loving Marvin's play and Kanter! Holy cow, MVP of the Preseason for the whole NBA if you ask me. 3 straight double doubles? Loving it.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast