Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I won in a league by .46 this week!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    This isn't just one lose but a whole season. I was in a 12 team league and on 4 different occasions that season I played the kid who scored the highest points when I had the 2nd highest points. I lost those 4 games by a combined 6 points. In every single week I was in the top half of points for that week but I ended up going 5-8 and finishing in 7th place. I ended up scoring the 2nd most points in the league in the regular season (5 points behind the leader) but I had the most points scored upon me by over 150.
    I can relate so much to this.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    had james jones starting in my flex, switched it to andre roberts. immediately changed my mind, then i saw it wouldnt let me change back. Apparently, I thought all the afternoon games were at 4:25, but some were at 4:05. I edited my lineup at 4:04. Lost by 2, would have won by 16 if i played jones.

couldnt sleep last night

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    had james jones starting in my flex, switched it to andre roberts. immediately changed my mind, then i saw it wouldnt let me change back. Apparently, I thought all the afternoon games were at 4:25, but some were at 4:05. I edited my lineup at 4:04. Lost by 2, would have won by 16 if i played jones.

couldnt sleep last night
    no.....

that's tough man
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    I got BSed two games in a row after starting 3-0....

Week 4- On a Monday Night game, Cowboys lost already and just scored with 34 seconds left, I was up by 1..... then they do a 2 point conversion with Dez and the guy I faced had Dez so that gave him +2... and I lost by 1

Week 5- He was up by like 2 and I had Jimmy graham in the last game on Sunday Night.... he makes one catch and whatever so Im down by .5.... then he gets injured in the games and doesnt get another reception.... one reception and I would have won
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Every week this year in my Alumni league. I am the commish and I am 0-7....not only have I sustained injuries but my team has constantly gone up against the highest scoring team for the week.
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    I somehow found a way to lead my league in points scored and miss the playoffs one year.

vCash
    I was in the finals in week 17 (have since changed it to be week 16) several years back. My starter, Dallas Clark, was to be benched cause the Colts already sealed up playoffs, so i grabbed his replacement. All i needed to win was 2 completions as this was a MNF game.

First play of game, pass and completion to my TE. 2nd play of game, pass and dropped pass to my TE. They didnt throw his way for the rest of the game. I lost by .5

vCash
    I just lost by .10 points. I still had Vick and Heath miller, and he had Mike Wallace. Mike Vick gets hurt and miller had 4.70 points. After Wallace touchdown catch in the 2nd qt he was up .10 points. Neither of them had a catch after that, and the game went into overtime.

vCash
    Just this past week. I played against Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson. I am glad my team was awful though. L 78.8-183.6
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Just won this week with a mike Wallace stat correction
    Future Ace

vCash
    It was early 2000's i was in a TD only league I was up 28 points with just Faulk left on Monday night. Needless to say he had 4 tds and didnt have 100 yards rushing lol. Still salty can you tell?

vCash
    Was happy that I won 86-85.

Next day Arian Foster correction and I lose 86-87. Sad face.

In finals last year I was down 8 with Witten left. He gets 7 and I lose.

vCash
    I just missed the playoffs on a tiebreak because a ******* who was out of the race left in Rashard Mendenhall. He had Demarco Murray on his bench. The team he lost too by single digits is the team thats taking my playoff spot. Doesnt get much worse than that.

vCash
    I freakin lost by 2 points, against a guy for the last playoff spots.

150 to 152.

If it wasn't for the Turner fumble, or the Tynes missed field goals. I would've won.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast