Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

"Loaning" a player

Where do you people stand on "loaning" fantasy players? As in, a team has a player on his bench and then "loans" him to another team for the week, so that team can beat another contender or something like that.
    SPACE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    Where do you people stand on "loaning" fantasy players? As in, a team has a player on his bench and then "loans" him to another team for the week, so that team can beat another contender or something like that.
    WTF? Hell no. That might be the most ******** thing you can do. If this is for money, is never play in the league again.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    The guy is trying to say it's "strategy" or some **** like that. I'm getting my money back or beating the **** out of him and I'm just dropping the league. And I agree "loaning" players is like the slimiest thing you can do, it ****ed my team this week when I would have clinched a playoff spot, and had the trade not happened I would have won my match-up easily.

I'd love to see some more opinions though, I think it's slimy as ****, but maybe someone else has different thoughts
    SPACE

vCash
    Trade all of your players to the best team in the league and ask him for your money that you paid to get into the league with. That way you shove it in his face while losing nothing, ruin his league(I'm assuming he's commish since no other person would allow that), and get revenge against him..Hey its "strategy" haha

vCash
    ^That's my second option, but I don't like that passive aggressive stuff and would rather just get my 50 bones back from him, since he's the slimy ****. And yes, of course he's the commish.
    SPACE

vCash
    Strategy would be finding out where he lives and while he's sleeping teabaggin that sob and holding him for blackmail until he readjusts or have the league manager readjust the score

Essence of douche. Wtf he needs to be slapped....loan....yeah sure....loan me your bank account

Should of joined one of my leagues man.....2 official psd leagues....I might have a spot or two or three left in my keeper league we started this year...
    Last edited by fanofphilly; 11-28-2012 at 01:51 AM.

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Cant do that crap..! my buddy is sitting all his starters this week for a easier playoff match-up, not as bad.. but I dont like it.

vCash
    That is the shadiest move ever. I would want my money back too
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Loaning players?Are you serious?What a chump!Get your money back imo.

vCash
    If someone did that in my league they'd be kicked out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    scum bag move
    Last edited by RonBullPacker; 11-29-2012 at 10:45 PM.

vCash
    Like everyone said its a dirty move . Either get your money back or tell him you are going to "Loan" all your best players to the top team in your league.

vCash
    hell no! my leagues have strict rules against stuff like that, with money on the line that would be a joke.

Number 3 Is The Key!

vCash
    If I have three QB's on my roster and my uncle's one was on a bye last year I trade him one of them for like some random ****. I did not trade for him back though.......................

vCash
    Does he get the player back?

I don't think I'd care if he traded a player to another team for nothing, as long as it's for good. He's sacrificing himself by losing that player. But if he gets him back? **** that.

I would never do it though.