Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe?

vCash
    KC needs a Qb bad, wonder if they would take Moore And some other player pick combo for Bowe, think Bowe just needs a change of scenery

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigtuna View Post
    KC needs a Qb bad, wonder if they would take Moore And some other player pick combo for Bowe, think Bowe just needs a change of scenery
    beginning to think its too late to trade for a QB now for them
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Agree, they're 1-5---not going anywhere. At this point they're probably looking at where their draft position will be and who they can move for more picks.

vCash
    In which case I'd say why trade picks for Bowe when you can sign him at the end of the year and will only cost you money. Especially when we can use those picks on a WR,CB/S,G,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    we don't have starters at various positions but you actually think we should gonna waste a pick on a backup. No thanks! Let's get are starters first then we can worry about bench players, rotation and special teamers after. Besides Devlin is a more than capable backup.
    I would break the bank for Mike Wallace and draft either Keenan Allen or Terrance Williams. As far as the 2-2nd rd picks, I'd go after a CB or S--Trufant,Vaccaro,TJ McDonald,Shawn Williams,Byndom,Poyer, or Jefferson and an a G---Uzzi,Coper,Fluker,Holmes.
    if we sign a big name WR, resign our own players and draft a 1st round WR we will be able to afford to take BPA and take the value.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    We would still need CB,S and G before we can look at the BPA. We've allowed the 7th most passing yards per game this season. The reason I put G up there is because we can use a One to rotate/rest are starting 5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    We would still need CB,S and G before we can look at the BPA. We've allowed the 7th most passing yards per game this season. The reason I put G up there is because we can use a One to rotate/rest are starting 5.
    we would still have a 2nd, two 3rds, the rest of the draft, whomever else in free agency we sign and the waiver wire. we could afford BPA at that point especially since it would be a steal if he dropped that far and the fact that offensively we would be set except for G at that point.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    That's why we gotta keep hoping for more Colts(2-3) losses to get a better pick in the second, cause Chicagos (4-1)pick looks like its gonna be at the end of the 3rd Rd.

vCash
    Per roto...
    According to Yahoo's Jason Cole, Dwayne Bowe "very badly" wants out of Kansas City, but a team source tells the Palm Beach Post he's not being pursued by the Dolphins.
    Purely speculatory, but perhaps he could be had for a 3rd & 4th round pick or so. I would be open to such a transaction.

vCash
    Marshall was had for two 2nds. He came with aton of baggage, and needed a new deal.

Bowe would cost the same.

He is also 28 and is a FA after the season, just wait.

vCash
    If we were going to trade for anybody we would have done it by now, so they can get the full two weeks to learn the playbook.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    I would wait unless we get home for a 3rd or 4th with an extension. He would make us instant playoff contenders

vCash
    Bowe isn't going to cost as much as Marshall, at least he shouldn't. He's desperate to leave and is in a contract year, that diminishes his worth right there, especially with the demand of a big contract. Also, if KC feels that Bowe won't stay, why would they refuse to trade him and then let him leave for nothing? The notion of "sitting back and waiting for him to hit FA" is silly, especially when there's all the possibility of a) another team trading for him, b) a better team offers him a contract in FA, or c) another team offers him more money than us. If you want him, you go get him now. Personally, I don't care, could do with him and without him, but if we're going to trade for him, now is the time with the bye week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Bowe isn't going to cost as much as Marshall, at least he shouldn't. He's desperate to leave and is in a contract year, that diminishes his worth right there, especially with the demand of a big contract. Also, if KC feels that Bowe won't stay, why would they refuse to trade him and then let him leave for nothing? The notion of "sitting back and waiting for him to hit FA" is silly, especially when there's all the possibility of a) another team trading for him, b) a better team offers him a contract in FA, or c) another team offers him more money than us. If you want him, you go get him now. Personally, I don't care, could do with him and without him, but if we're going to trade for him, now is the time with the bye week.
    They may just want to put the franchise tag on him again and work out a contract or trade from there. And who knows, they may make some offseason moves that makes him more willing to sign a long term contract with them. I think Chiefs fans would even more upset if they unloaded him during the season.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Marshall was had for two 2nds. He came with aton of baggage, and needed a new deal.

Bowe would cost the same.

He is also 28 and is a FA after the season, just wait.
    He wont cost the same! Marshall was younger, and is a better receiver... That being the team who does trade for bowe if he is traded wouldnt even have them for the full year....

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast