Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe?

vCash
    i doubt we will draft a qb, it looks like tannehill is our future qb.

i like T'eo, but i'll be fine with banks or rhodes.

depending on the availability of allen of course.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    why draft a qb when we might have a nice backup in devlin? plus, philbin likes devlin

vCash
    WR and QB were the biggest needs when we drafted Ginn

would people argue BPA and say we should have drafted Willis if we take Bowe instead of Ginn. sorry but i think Ginn was the right pick at the time. Willis worked out Ginn didnt. GM's dont have the luxury of seeing the future before they draft

you cant say draft BPA and say Manti Te'o is draftable bc of it but not Marcus Lattimore. 1. who would be best player available? 2. neither one is a position of high need. 3. Lattimore actually fits our offense perfectly and could be everything that we drafted Thomas to be

i have no problem taking the BPA to add to a strength i think its actually very smart but im not hanging my QB out to dry and you can get a great OLB in the 2nd.

how are we not desperate for WR help we are very desperate

draft a QB to challenge Devlin for the backup job not to take Tannehill's job. i was saying in the 5-7 range not in the 1-4 rounds though if Logan Thomas makes it to our 2nd id pull the trigger

me not wanting Te'o is not a knock on his skill as i think he is a beast
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Lol so now we want to draft an LB we don't need

vCash
    I'm late to the part but Dwayne Bowe is vastly overrated. Just sayin. But continue with your conversations guys.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I'm late to the part but Dwayne Bowe is vastly overrated. Just sayin. But continue with your conversations guys.
    What's up stranger. I can't say that I necessarily agree with you, but I am happy to see that you exist outside of your game-day thread.

I think that Bowe with a good QB is still a force to be reckoned with. I believe that he could/would still be a top 10(ish) receiver with the right QB and right system. He's definitely not my #1 choice, and I HIGHLY doubt we end up with him...but I wouldn't be upset if we did.
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

vCash
    agrees he is overrated
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    I would wait for the offseason.... That being said I would trade a second or third for Finley....

Draft Patterson in second!

Sign Bowe

Offense would be so sick!!!!

Tannehill
    Great Line
    Reggie(If Resigned), Miller,Thomas
    Finley,Egnew(Finley should help groom him)
    Bowe,Hartline,Patterson,Bess,Matthews

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    agrees he is overrated
    I'm just saying that I don't think he's "VASTLY overrated". He has stints where he's genuinely a bada##. But without a QB, he will never be more than a top 20 receiver at best IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by fin_frenzy_84 View Post
    I would wait for the offseason.... That being said I would trade a second or third for Finley....

Draft Patterson in second!

Sign Bowe

Offense would be so sick!!!!

Tannehill
    Great Line
    Reggie(If Resigned), Miller,Thomas
    Finley,Egnew(Finley should help groom him)
    Bowe,Hartline,Patterson,Bess,Matthews
    The problem is that Finley's hands are awful anymore. He's just not the player that he was a couple of years ago. He will want a big contract, and I just don't think he's right for us. We are looking for a "Finley-like" player, but sadly, Finley isn't the right one.
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

vCash
    Finely is so overrated, he has terrible hands and I don't believe that he's mature enough to mentor or groom anybody. I wouldn't trade a 2nd or 3rd for him at all.

vCash
    I still think we need a speed receiver, someone who can stretch the defense. We are 18th in scoring so its not like we are tearing up the place. I don't think the WR has to be a first round pick, but someone who can give us options in the passing game. I would not reach in the first round and take a WR over a much better player at another position of need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    WR and QB were the biggest needs when we drafted Ginn

would people argue BPA and say we should have drafted Willis if we take Bowe instead of Ginn. sorry but i think Ginn was the right pick at the time. Willis worked out Ginn didnt. GM's dont have the luxury of seeing the future before they draft

you cant say draft BPA and say Manti Te'o is draftable bc of it but not Marcus Lattimore. 1. who would be best player available? 2. neither one is a position of high need. 3. Lattimore actually fits our offense perfectly and could be everything that we drafted Thomas to be

i have no problem taking the BPA to add to a strength i think its actually very smart but im not hanging my QB out to dry and you can get a great OLB in the 2nd.

how are we not desperate for WR help we are very desperate

draft a QB to challenge Devlin for the backup job not to take Tannehill's job. i was saying in the 5-7 range not in the 1-4 rounds though if Logan Thomas makes it to our 2nd id pull the trigger

me not wanting Te'o is not a knock on his skill as i think he is a beast
    why on earth would you take logan thomas if he slipps that would be the biggest waste of a pick thats like givin the second round to a team for free we can just sign a veteran or draft in the 7 round
    Last edited by Gambit1; 10-14-2012 at 07:33 AM.
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Finely is so overrated, he has terrible hands and I don't believe that he's mature enough to mentor or groom anybody. I wouldn't trade a 2nd or 3rd for him at all.
    Didn't he get benched for the back up during their last game? He can't catch anymore. I would have gave a 2nd for him 3 years ago, but I think he'll be cut before next years preseason starts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    why on earth would you take logan thomas if he slipps that would be the biggest waste of a pick thats like givin the second round to a team for free we can just sign a veteran or draft in the 7 round
    bc i like having a backup capable of winning in case we need it. also he can have package plays. Thomas gives us that. i dont think Devlin or a late pick does or a vet. like i said its only if he slips and he can challenge Tannehill so he doesnt get a free pass each training camp. i have Logan and Bray as the top 2 QBs
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    we don't have starters at various positions but you actually think we should gonna waste a pick on a backup. No thanks! Let's get are starters first then we can worry about bench players, rotation and special teamers after. Besides Devlin is a more than capable backup.
    I would break the bank for Mike Wallace and draft either Keenan Allen or Terrance Williams. As far as the 2-2nd rd picks, I'd go after a CB or S--Trufant,Vaccaro,TJ McDonald,Shawn Williams,Byndom,Poyer, or Jefferson and an a G---Uzzi,Coper,Fluker,Holmes.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast