Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I agree. I've also seen some recent, ignorant mocks that have us in the top 5 picks drafting a defensive tackle. They claim that the defensive line is one of the weakest among the many weak spots on our team...
    what mock said that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    what mock said that?
    There were actuallly a couple of them. They were people who were wannabe draft experts; they weren't any of the known sites or anything like that.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    lol. between starks, solia, wake and ordrick, i think our dline is top 5 in the NFL.

vCash
    what mock said that?
    I'd have to look around for it, but I've seen it too...I was blown away that we were in the top 5 and picking a DT. I pray these guys aren't paid for their "expertise".
    Feeling much better after that Raider beat down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Phin1 View Post
    I'd have to look around for it, but I've seen it too...I was blown away that we were in the top 5 and picking a DT. I pray these guys aren't paid for their "expertise".
    Here's one:
    5. Miami Dolphins - Pick: Johnathan Hankins DT Ohio State

I saw another that made basically the same pick, but they went on to talk about how weak our d-line was.

vCash
    ive seen a few with us picking DT idk why. seen a few with us picking DE as well like Montgomery. ive seen a mock with Dion Jordan going before Jarvis Jones lol
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Every offseason with Ireland we've pushed to make a blockbuster move (Dansby, Marshall, Manning, Ryan Clark, Reggie Bush). I wouldn't be surprised if we make a hard push for Bowe or Jennings.

That said, we have tons of players we have to resign to keep our core intact. I think Starks, Long, Bush, and Hartline are all on contract years and we'll have to pay big money for starks and long. We may just look for a receiver in the draft.

vCash
    lol. between starks, solia, wake and ordrick, i think our dline is top 5 in the NFL.
    You think? It's a given, their that good
    Beast from South Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdirt View Post
    Our offseason plan should be quite simple...

Sign a veteran WR (Wallace)
    Draft a CB/WR in the first
    Draft a CB/WR in the second

^Depending on talent available. That should bolster us into being a much improved team. We conceivably should be 4-1 right now.

I would love for them to get Amerson. He is a beast, last year he had 13 interceptions. I know he wont have close to that many this year, because teams avoid him most of the time. I think the second round they should go WR, most likely Williams will be there. Terrance Williams is a big receiver that can move. Baylor also had him run lots of slants and digs, which is typical of a west coast offense...fits perfectly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kendawg73 View Post
    I would love for them to get Amerson. He is a beast, last year he had 13 interceptions. I know he wont have close to that many this year, because teams avoid him most of the time. I think the second round they should go WR, most likely Williams will be there. Terrance Williams is a big receiver that can move. Baylor also had him run lots of slants and digs, which is typical of a west coast offense...fits perfectly.
    Have you seen him this year?

They're talking that he may have to make the move to safety in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Have you seen him this year?

They're talking that he may have to make the move to safety in the NFL.
    Yeah, the Tennessee game he was beat twice, then he played better the rest of the game. But since then he has been good. I think he would only be moved to safety if he fills out his frame more. I still think he will be a great CB in the NFL, especially under Coyle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kendawg73 View Post
    Yeah, the Tennessee game he was beat twice, then he played better the rest of the game. But since then he has been good. I think he would only be moved to safety if he fills out his frame more. I still think he will be a great CB in the NFL, especially under Coyle.
    I would be alright with getting him if he falls to the 2nd round, but I wouldn't want to use our 1st rounder on him if he is indeed a bit of a project.

vCash
    Williams wouldnt make it to our 2nd round pick. i think a team like NE or Houston will end up taking him at the end of round 1. Houston could be looking at S as well but theyve been looking for someone to go opposite AJ for awhile.

if he makes it to round 2 i dont think he makes it to us in that round as we are better then we thought and the Colts unfortunately look better. i think he goes at the back end of round 1 though to Houston or NE
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    wouldnt be surprised if our blockbuster move was Jairus Byrd. we went after Clark and Otegwe in recent yrs. Kenny Philips also should be on our radar and is more likely to hit the market then Byrd is
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Our D line is weak? That must be why we lead the league in rushing yards against... cause of our terrible D-line

Some people shouldn't even be allowed to blog for fun - such a joke. If your going to do a mock draft, at least put a bit of effort and research into things.

At least they didn't have us trading up for a quarterback (though... give it time I'm sure).

Gibbons reaction to the Adam Lind trade

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast