Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe?

vCash
    Bowe
    Hartline
    Bess
    Gaffeny
    Armstrong

Dare I say best receiving corps in the NFL?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    Bowe
    Hartline
    Bess
    Gaffeny
    Armstrong

Dare I say best receiving corps in the NFL?
    Julio Roddy Douglas are still better

Nelson Jennings Driver Jones Cobb

Cruz Nicks Hixon Barden

I think if we add even Robert Woods and Bowe we'd be as good as the Giants but the Falcons have 2 top 5s and the Packers are so deep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    Julio Roddy Douglas are still better

Nelson Jennings Driver Jones Cobb

Cruz Nicks Hixon Barden

I think if we add even Robert Woods and Bowe we'd be as good as the Giants but the Falcons have 2 top 5s and the Packers are so deep
    There is no way the Fins draft a WR with their first round pick if they sign one of the big 3 receivers (Jennings, Wallace, or Bowe). Not with needs at CB, DE and safety position opposite Rashad Jones. I can however see them spending a 2nd on another WR. Maybe Tavon Austin, Cordarrelle Patterson or Marquess Wilson will be there for us.

vCash
    No point in trading for Bowe or anyone else. Save the pick and invest into a youngster to grow with Tannehill. Id push hard for Wallace in the offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdirt View Post
    No point in trading for Bowe or anyone else. Save the pick and invest into a youngster to grow with Tannehill. Id push hard for Wallace in the offseason.
    Ya i think Wallace is the best option as well. Especially for the money and length of contract.

vCash
    nope. Philbin is not a FA whore. He wants to develop young guys and what philbin wants, philbin should get.

vCash
    The only players I want on offense are guys who can develop and stay with tannehill for years to come. Bowe doesn't fit that mold IMO.

And if hartline/ hartline has shown anything it's that chemistry is everything in this offense. Heck, just look at the patriots, no matter who the patriots bring in, Brady always goes to the guys he trusts the most.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    The only players I want on offense are guys who can develop and stay with tannehill for years to come. Bowe doesn't fit that mold IMO.

And if hartline/ hartline has shown anything it's that chemistry is everything in this offense. Heck, just look at the patriots, no matter who the patriots bring in, Brady always goes to the guys he trusts the most.
    Agreed. I liked the idea of Bowe if we were able to land him this season. If he WANTS to come here and for a reasonable price tag, then I wouldn't turn him away. But I want players that can be a core for the next 5+ years (the right guys with the right skills...for the right price). I honestly doubt that we'll go after any of the "big names" unless it's Jennings. I like the idea of Wallace the most (for the extra dimension that he brings to the offense), but I don't believe that Philbin will push for him to come to Miami.
    Feeling much better after that Raider beat down.

vCash
    if we get a big reciever in FA i dont think were gunna use our 1st round on a WR we may use one next year to get Sammy Watkins,Marqise Lee.. idk its just my opinion but for next year draft without a doubt i want Jadeveon Clowney over any one
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    if we get a big reciever in FA i dont think were gunna use our 1st round on a WR we may use one next year to get Sammy Watkins,Marqise Lee.. idk its just my opinion but for next year draft without a doubt i want Jadeveon Clowney over any one
    He's going top 5

vCash
    Our offseason plan should be quite simple...

Sign a veteran WR (Wallace)
    Draft a CB/WR in the first
    Draft a CB/WR in the second

^Depending on talent available. That should bolster us into being a much improved team. We conceivably should be 4-1 right now.

vCash
    No thx. Trading a high draft pick and paying him big bucks is not smart at week 6 in the season.

I'm intrigued by TE Dustin Keller this offseason!!!!

vCash
    Just sign him after the season, no need giving up a high draft pick for him at this point IMO.

I'd certainly throw some money his way in the offseason though.... resign Hartline, draft a WR round one and Tanny might actually have a hope in hell to complete the deep ball.

Gibbons reaction to the Adam Lind trade

vCash
    i dont understand why people have Woods falling. i also dont see why people have us picking so late as i have us picking between 10-15

3 receivers going in the top 15 is going to be hard this yr with all the QB's and pass rushers and 2 DT's that will go high and probably 2 Tackles going high and possibly 2 CBs as well and the RB from SC who i think the Broncos should go after

Walter's mock currently has us at 16 and picking Keenan Allen. Justin Hunter goes at 11.

CBSSports has us at 8 picking Allen and Hunter going later

everywhere i look nobody is certain who goes first. Wilson btw isnt a WC fit. i would draft a WR 1st even if did get a FA wideout
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i dont understand why people have Woods falling. i also dont see why people have us picking so late as i have us picking between 10-15

3 receivers going in the top 15 is going to be hard this yr with all the QB's and pass rushers and 2 DT's that will go high and probably 2 Tackles going high and possibly 2 CBs as well and the RB from SC who i think the Broncos should go after

Walter's mock currently has us at 16 and picking Keenan Allen. Justin Hunter goes at 11.

CBSSports has us at 8 picking Allen and Hunter going later

everywhere i look nobody is certain who goes first. Wilson btw isnt a WC fit. i would draft a WR 1st even if did get a FA wideout
    I agree. I've also seen some recent, ignorant mocks that have us in the top 5 picks drafting a defensive tackle. They claim that the defensive line is one of the weakest among the many weak spots on our team...

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast