Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe?

vCash

Dwayne Bowe?

Should we trade for Bowe to bollster our offense? I would love to have bowe as our number one receiver. Bowe Hartline Bess Gaffney Armstrong

vCash
    Depends what we would have to give up. Odds are Chiefs are going to want at least a 2nd round pick for him, they will probably ask for more. Then Bowe is going to want a big contract. Then Bowe is not going to know the Dolphins playbook. Its hard trading in season for a major piece like that.

vCash
    At this point, save the picks and let's go into the draft loaded. We're getting by with what we have and I think Tanny could be better off learning to move the offense efficiently without being able to rely on a true #1 receiver.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    I would take Bowe for a 2nd no problem. Dont see KC doing that unless they go into total rebuild mode.

vCash
    With Gaffney here there's really no point, just wait until the offseason to get a WR.

vCash
    To old..

vCash
    if Ireland and company want Bowe its best to wait
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    To old..

hes 28?

i would do this for a second. I think he is better than any receiver we could get in the 2nd. Draft Keenan Allen in the 1st and oh my..

Dwayne Bowe
    Keenan Allen
    Brian Hartline
    Davone Bess
    Rishard Matthews
    FA/Jeff Fuller

vCash
    From what I have seen of the Dolphins I think we will win enough games that we will not get Allen or Hunter. Allen and Hunter will most likely be top 12 picks, I think we will be drafting closer to 18. We will be drafting closer to the area of Robert Woods.. I think we win 7+ games this season.

I would not be surprised if we win 5 of our next 6 games, we play St Louis, N.Y. Jets, Titans, Bills, Seahawks, and Colts in the next 6 games, we will win at least half those games, then we still play the Jaguars and Bills again. In those 8 games I think we win 5-7 games.
    Last edited by Plague; 10-09-2012 at 03:00 AM.

vCash
    I dont really like Bowe even though hes good. Also highly doubtful we even will based on what Philbin's said. Only guy I would really like us to trade for but its prolly not happening either is Percy Harvin. After that I say we just stay patient and trust Philbin/Ireland in finding players in the draft and make sure its done the right way.

vCash
    No, Tannehill is doing very well, let our current WRs develop with him and add a WR in FA and in the draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    No, Tannehill is doing very well, let our current WRs develop with him and add a WR in FA and in the draft.
    i agree, no need to bring in another WR in/after week 6, gotta let it play out now and then if bowe is who we want or wallace, well wait until the off season so that gives them plenty of time to get in sync with eachother, bc they wont be very effective mid season...

vCash
    Def not more than a 3rd and that's still iffy, just because he's a FA and idk if they r gonna give him a deal or tag him

The Future

vCash
    No thanks, huge cost with contract and has a ball dropping problem.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    No way you trade anything for him. He is FA at the end of the year and there is no way the Chiefs franchise him AGAIN and pay him that money. Also, the Chiefs are awful. At 28 years old I highly doubt he wants to stay there when he can most likely go somewhere else for the same money and win. Lets not forget that Greg Jennings and Mike Wallace will also be available in the off season as both are not likely to get franchised due to their cost.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast