Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    I've heard that they are going to go with blue numbers for next season on the road uniforms. A much needed change.

vCash
    Also, the red-billed hats were awful and getting rid of them was a great change.

vCash
    The Chicago sports jerseys in general are pretty solid all around. I don't see the need for any change.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The blue alternates just need to go entirely. I've grown to hate them. Thanks Big Z!

Speaking of Big Z, he's going to model my choice as the Cubs full-time alternate. I just thought these looked sharp. Perhaps you could make a minor tweak and go with an all navy cap to make the look more modern and change the socks to add more navy in as well.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jTq4S4FQj6...s1600/610x.jpg

http://www.clarkstreetsports.com/images/P/TF89.jpg
    I agree, these are cool uniforms. I like those baby blue ones as well as an alternate.
    LETS GO CUB-BIES!
    DA BULLS!
    BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS!
    I-L-L! I-N-I!

vCash
    There are 162 games, and more importantly 81 home games...plenty of time to have a few throwback or alternate games in there. So everyone can be happy.
    LETS GO CUB-BIES!
    DA BULLS!
    BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS!
    I-L-L! I-N-I!

vCash
    Is there a sort of database website that catalogs all of the different teams uniforms by year? I would love to browse that just for entertainment. (and I am one that happens to be a fan of the home/road dark navy blue shirt alternatives). Big Z had good taste. :P

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A New Era View Post
    Is there a sort of database website that catalogs all of the different teams uniforms by year? I would love to browse that just for entertainment. (and I am one that happens to be a fan of the home/road dark navy blue shirt alternatives). Big Z had good taste. :P
    Try this one: http://www.uni-watch.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    Also, the red-billed hats were awful and getting rid of them was a great change.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234