• Hartford

34 62.96%
  • Flagstaff

16 29.63%
  • GMs of these teams vote here

4 7.41%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I think Bynum would dominate this series, and Hartford has 2 great perimeter defenders to contain Parker. Hartford in 5

vCash
    @lucky

Actually, Okafor is a pretty awful defender these days. I have no hesitation when saying he's bad on the defensive end. Using defensive win shares? Lol, come on now.

Also, you brought up Dudley taking over a game....he's our fourth option. All we need him to do is camp at the three and knock down open shots, as we stated in our write up.

vCash
    Not a fan of Flagstaff at all outside of their AMAZING bench. I'd take Hartford pretty easily in this one. The only thing they really lack is shooting... which might affect them more in later matchups.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Bynum really isn't that much of a mismatch as some people think. He doesn't have anyone to makes plays directly for him or take pressure away from him where he has benefitted greatly playing with Kobe and Pau. In this team, he isn't surrounded by great shooters to spread the floor either so will get doubled a fair bit and will struggle at times. He has proven very little in terms of 1 on 1 in the post and struggled greatly against players like Nene and McGee. He has the advantage in this matchup but i don't think it's so big as to make this a win for them. Not quite sure how they got #2 seed really. Apart from Bynum, i don't see who is getting their own shot here, maybe Lowry at times.

Also the other team should be higher than #7 and are no worse than #4 and #5 seeds i've seen.OJ Mayo i believe would excel here with pressure taken off him by TP, who himself would have to play very well to win.

I could honestly see an upset here and Flagstaff gets my vote

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Not a fan of Flagstaff at all outside of their AMAZING bench. I'd take Hartford pretty easily in this one. The only thing they really lack is shooting... which might affect them more in later matchups.
    How do I lack shooting?

Lowry shoots 37%+ from deep. Dudley is a career 41% shooter from 3pt range. I'm bringing Carter and Brown off the bench who are also capable shooters. I think I have plenty of shooting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thenaj17 View Post
    Bynum really isn't that much of a mismatch as some people think. He doesn't have anyone to makes plays directly for him or take pressure away from him where he has benefitted greatly playing with Kobe and Pau. In this team, he isn't surrounded by great shooters to spread the floor either so will get doubled a fair bit and will struggle at times. He has proven very little in terms of 1 on 1 in the post and struggled greatly against players like Nene and McGee. He has the advantage in this matchup but i don't think it's so big as to make this a win for them. Not quite sure how they got #2 seed really. Apart from Bynum, i don't see who is getting their own shot here, maybe Lowry at times.
    Actually, he's surrounded by pretty darn good shooters.

As stated multiple times, both Dudley and Lowry are excellent shooters from 3pt range, and Boozer spreads the floor well for Bynum as well.

Not sure if you're serious about me getting a #2 seed. You might not like my top end talent, but I have possibly the most balanced lineup in the game.

I have a distributer that is capable of shooting the 3 and creating his own shot in Lowry.

I have an athletic, lockdown defender and slasher in Shumpert.

I have a GREAT spot up shooter and finisher in transition with Dudley.

I have a faceup power forward that can play high pick and roll or catch and shoot in the midrange with Boozer.

I have the second best center in the league in Bynum, a guy that is a HUGE problem for other teams on the low block.

Off the bench I'm bringing Shannon Brown (Excellent shooter, defender), Vince Carter (Slasher, shooter, improved defense later in his career), Drew Gooden (Faceup PF, good rebounder), Sheldon Williams + Andre Drummond (Defense with either player), and Brandon Knight, who will be much improved after his rookie year.

I have a bench with 5 players that were full-time starters last year, and a 6th player that was a lottery pick in the draft. Plus the GOAT in Scalabrine.

Dont understand how that's hard to see.

Every player in my starting lineup fits a role very well. I have a distributer, I have shooters, I have defenders, I have floor spacers, I have low post players. Perfect balance.

vCash
    I do think Flagstaff would have won this series had they kept Gortat. Having Brand and Gortat defend Bynum all game would have given him fits and they still would have maintained their perimeter advantage
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.

The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

vCash
    I think they'd be a higher seed if they keep him too, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I think they'd be a higher seed if they keep him too, though.
    I would agree with that too

vCash
    Brand + Okafor was redundant imo. Get a scorer.

On the other hand, the more I look at Hartford the more I like it. I see that team as a true threat to make it far in the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    How do I lack shooting?

Lowry shoots 37%+ from deep. Dudley is a career 41% shooter from 3pt range. I'm bringing Carter and Brown off the bench who are also capable shooters. I think I have plenty of shooting.
    You're right, my bad. I actually did not see Dudley for some reason.... not sure who I filled in for him in my head though haha.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    You're right, my bad. I actually did not see Dudley for some reason.... not sure who I filled in for him in my head though haha.
    Repped

vCash
    Hartford

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Hartford advances

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123