Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Warriors Presser

GM Ebbs is here to answer any questions you may have about the upcoming season and the further development of the young team.

vCash
    The only one left in the press conference area is Riv the janitor cleaning the place up after years of depression.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    The only one left in the press conference area is Riv the janitor cleaning the place up after years of depression.
    remember the last time we rebooted . . .Such a failure.

vCash
    Steven Hunter, whats the first thing you're going to buy with your new contract?

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Your team has been met with many criticisms, such as "BAHAHAHAHAHAHA" and "Damn, they suck". How do you plan on turning this team around?

vCash
    Is it humanly possible for you to fail harder then the previous administration? Do you have any chance of turning this team around, and if so by what year?

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Tell me one thing you love about me

vCash
    Do you plan on making the playoffs again? Outside of Hunter what should Warrior fans be exicted about?
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    Steven Hunter, whats the first thing you're going to buy with your new contract?
    Well my financial advisors tell me this "Facebook" thing is going to be big. So I have invested a good portion of my signing onus with them.

Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    Your team has been met with many criticisms, such as "BAHAHAHAHAHAHA" and "Damn, they suck". How do you plan on turning this team around?
    We feel we made some smart moves this offseason acquiring some promising guys who could develop into something special. Our team is going to groom our young guys in the offseason and may still dump our top players for more picks before we get back to contending.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    Is it humanly possible for you to fail harder then the previous administration? Do you have any chance of turning this team around, and if so by what year?
    No it is not. Drose made this organization anemic. It's not fair to the front office, the players or the fans. God Bless America. We don't negotiate with terrorists. We will be competing by the 2007 or 2008 season.

Quote Originally Posted by phlp_bj View Post
    Tell me one thing you love about me
    The way you believe Derrick Rose deserved an MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Do you plan on making the playoffs again? Outside of Hunter what should Warrior fans be exicted about?
    I do not plan on making the playoffs again for a year or two. The Warrior fans can look forward to Ersan Ilyasova being a future starter for our team the guy has a lot of potential and some great versatility. Ben Gordon, Lou Williams, and Chuck Hayes could also all potentially be future role players for this squad.

vCash
    Will you be better than DRose?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Will you be better than DRose?
    I think I've already surpassed him.