Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    When do they ever lineup against each other?
    I guess that would also be true when they say Manning vs Brady. Don't worry Coples and Jones will never be head to head because Coples can't get on the field
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Coples has definitely closed the gap the last few weeks. Since he has been on the field he has at least one sack every game the last 4 weeks and now has 5.5 sacks to Chandler's 6.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    Coples has definitely closed the gap the last few weeks. Since he has been on the field he has at least one sack every game the last 4 weeks and now has 5.5 sacks to Chandler's 6.
    But to be fair.. Jones was also hurt a couple games I think and jones also has like 3 forced fumbles
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Add in the fact that the amount of sacks isn't the complete story of Jones' success this season. Just look at the last few minutes of the game against Jacksonville on Sunday. The Patriots possibly don't win that game if Jones applied the pressure that he did on the last couple of Jaguars possessions.

vCash
    Well Quinton Coples made Mel Kipers 2012 All-Rookie Team and Chandler Jones did not (although he made honorable mention). Not that it means a lot, but I think the end result was much closer than when this thread was started.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    Well Quinton Coples made Mel Kipers 2012 All-Rookie Team and Chandler Jones did not (although he made honorable mention). Not that it means a lot, but I think the end result was much closer than when this thread was started.
    Mel is a moron. If he thinks coples was was better than jones he is an idiot. There were times where jones was flat out dominant. He was running away with rookie of the year on defense till he was hurt.

vCash
    One thing that doesn't get mentioned is Jones' injury concerns. He was injury prone at Syracuse as well. Also, he had Coples as a DE and mentioned Jones as an OLB (where I believe he actually played both positions).

vCash
    Coples looks good. Wasn't taking full time reps and led our team in sacks. Can't wait to see what he can do next year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234