Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by $GangGr33n$ View Post
    He makes plays when he's actually in but for whatever reason they havent played him much.

Why hasnt Maybin our leading sacker from last year been getting play time?

Because its preseason? It was a non issue anyway.

Who else would start for the Patriots? Jets start Wilkerson, Pouha, and Devito because they play the run better.

Stop talking without knowing what it is youre talking about
    I've watch jets game and I've seen maybin get some playing time and he flats out sucks. He only relys on speed that's it.

If couples can't get snaps/start cause he sucks against the run, how come he doesn't get snaps on passing down?

Plus I thought you're defense lacks pass rushers. You drafted one yet can't get him playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    IMO, Coples should be a 7-tech in a 4-3. I don't see him doing the dirty work of a 3-4 DE.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

3. 10-08-2012, 02:11 PM
    Reason
    knock off

vCash
    Jones has been steady, competes hard and says all the right things.
    I didn't know that Coples wasn't getting much playing time. My biggest concern about Coples coming out of college was his atitude has this been an issue?
    Eat Lobster

5. 10-08-2012, 04:10 PM
    Reason
    knock off

vCash
    I thought going into the draft that Chandler Jones was going to beast. I honestly thought he was much better than Coples in either scheme. Coples doesn't fit a 3-4 at all. He's not a DE or a LB. Jones, on the other hand, is a capable 4-3 RE or 3-4 rush LB. I think the Jets made a bad pick, and that was just how I felt. I was thrilled the Pats got Jones as late as they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    I've watch jets game and I've seen maybin get some playing time and he flats out sucks. He only relys on speed that's it.

If couples can't get snaps/start cause he sucks against the run, how come he doesn't get snaps on passing down?

Plus I thought you're defense lacks pass rushers. You drafted one yet can't get him playing time.
    He doesnt get playing time, he barely goes in the game, I never said he was good but he still led the team in sacks last year.

He doesnt suck against the run Wilkerson and Devito are just really good against the run and Coples obviously cant play the nose.

We sure do, but we also lack speed and our 3rd round pick Demario Davis who runs a 4.5 doesnt start above bumass Bart Scott and he cant get on the field either. Our FO/coaching staff doesnt seem to know what theyre doing this year.

vCash
    Peppers

vCash
    Talk about a Baiting Thread! Lol! Created by a Pats fan who knows Jones has been the better player to this point. However, when Coples has seen the field I see him making an impact. Why he hasn't played more is a question a lot of Jets fans have been wondering. Coples is strong against the run and did lead all rookies in sacks with 4.5 in the pre-season, but has not been given the same opportunities during the regular season to prove his worth and productivity. We shall see over the next few years who proves to be the better player.

vCash
    I was pretty sure that the discussion has been pretty good in this thread? And no one needs to bait a Jets fan, you all seem to spout off pretty good on your own.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    There you go again. You're making my point for me. Luckily I'm an adult so unlike many other fellow posters I could care less what someone else writes. Doesn't mean I won't call you out on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    There you go again. You're making my point for me. Luckily I'm an adult so unlike many other fellow posters I could care less what someone else writes. Doesn't mean I won't call you out on it.
    It's COULDN'T care less.....not COULD....if you COULD care less then it means you care at least a little or maybe a lot....but maybe that was your point.

vCash
    There you got me because I do care what you just wrote as to correct me, but normally I COULDN'T care less. I have been corrected and I appreciate it.

vCash

Chandler vs Coples

Coples needs a good dline coach and to play in a basic 4-3 and two years and he will be good. Higher ceiling than chandler, chandler is playing well but NE doesn't haven't any other rushers worth a ****

our future

vCash
    Damm I didn't know jones has 5 sacks.. Productive rookie..
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    At least Coples when finally given some playing time this weekend had 1 1/2 sacks (should have been 2 1/2 if not for the BS intentional grounding call). This week should be interesting to see how these 2 match up against each other on the same field. I give Jones the edge since the Pats have the better O-Line, but I am excited for the game and hope these guys want to show each other up to prove who is the better player right now. As for the game, I'm not going to lie, as a Jets fan I'm a bit worried, but hey, any given Sunday right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    At least Coples when finally given some playing time this weekend had 1 1/2 sacks (should have been 2 1/2 if not for the BS intentional grounding call). This week should be interesting to see how these 2 match up against each other on the same field. I give Jones the edge since the Pats have the better O-Line, but I am excited for the game and hope these guys want to show each other up to prove who is the better player right now. As for the game, I'm not going to lie, as a Jets fan I'm a bit worried, but hey, any given Sunday right?
    If Coples gets playing time i'm thinking he can pile up more stats due to the fact that the Jets play a more agressive defence(Blitzing). The Pats never blitz so Jones has to beat his man straight up(if they are not doubling him). This is the matchup I will be watching Sunday.
    Eat Lobster

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast