Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dishonored

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    The character graphics are bad and the gameplay has been done before (Assassin's Creed). I'm glad I just rented it.
    No they are not, and this is a completely different game then Assassin's Creed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    No they are not, and this is a completely different game then Assassin's Creed.
    I've already seen collars sticking through characters necks or chins while they talk and the faces look generic. And how is jumping around on rooftops assassinating people "completely different" then assassin's creed? I'm also having a hard time buying into the magic. The story behind it is pretty sketchy and comes off like a throw in to change the gameplay up.

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    The gfx suck I heard for console....but thats why I got it for PC

Supposed to be greatly improved for PC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    I've already seen collars sticking through characters necks or chins while they talk and the faces look generic. And how is jumping around on rooftops assassinating people "completely different" then assassin's creed? I'm also having a hard time buying into the magic. The story behind it is pretty sketchy and comes off like a throw in to change the gameplay up.
    Well I respect your opinion. Different strokes for different blokes, I guess.

vCash
    Well I respect your opinion. Different strokes for different blokes, I guess.
    Yeah I'll finish it out and maybe it will grow on me. I do like the main story and the city itself looks pretty good.

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    I heard the graphics aren't technically great but the art and lighting is incredible. Thats fine by me.

vCash
    Only played the First Mission. I really like the Art Style and Atmosphere of the game. The world looks great on PC, the character models are nothing specials but good enough.

I avoided killing in the first mission, seems to me that this will have an impact on playing time, would have been way quicker to kill some guards. Tried out the fighting a bit after mishaps, seems pretty responsive but certainly not the strong suit of the game. The AI seems decent on hard, but not too bright.

Can't really comment on the story yet, not much has happened. But it feels good so far, tons of side information through audio logs, overheard conversations, books and letters. Really looking forward to playing it more tomorrow.

vCash
    So far I'd give it a 8.5/10.

Fun gameplay, very open ended so far, but pretty easy and I even have it on very hard. Story predictable FOR NOW, I've just gotten past Campbell. Blink is OP.

I like that 2 hits kills you, dont feel superhuman.

vCash
    this game worth a purchase?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    this game worth a purchase?
    Yeah but if you could wait until Black Friday or earlier it will be $40 or possibly less.

vCash
    Anybody getting this game? It looks awesome and has been getting great reviews. The art design reminds me of Bioshock. Getting it tomorrow for PS3.
    That is exactly why I stood away, I hate the controls for Bioshock. Could never get into it.

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccspence8 View Post
    That is exactly why I stood away, I hate the controls for Bioshock. Could never get into it.
    Lol I meant in atmosphere not controls. You really thought this had the same controls as a completely unrelated game?

vCash
    Just rented it from redbox. Love it. Going to have to buy this!

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    Yeah but if you could wait until Black Friday or earlier it will be $40 or possibly less.
    This is what I'm going to do, but I'm not sure if it'll be this that I pick up. I'm thinking about Borderlands 2, RE6, and ACIII as well.

vCash
    Why cant this glitch get fixeddddddd :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast