9 34.62%
  • Seattle Seahawks

16 61.54%
  • It's a tie!

1 3.85%
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    But neither are coverage guys. Thats why Amendola and others beat us over the middle. That and Tru blows now.

No one can get us deep, so they go short over the middle
    He said flats though and said that our LB's aren't fast Irvin and Wagner both shut down Newton when he tryed to run outside K.J Wright is also another fast guy who can shut those flat throws down.

I do worry about the TE over the middle though we always have a problem shutting those guys down it was the problem in the Arizona and Dallas game if Witten could catch lol.

If Hernandez doesn't play though i could see us focusing on Gronk and if there line can't protect they may have to have him in to block.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    But neither are coverage guys. Thats why Amendola and others beat us over the middle. That and Tru blows now.

No one can get us deep, so they go short over the middle
    Well this is what I meant to say, thanks jej. They are slow in coverage, which is why we are always beat over the middle. Teams probably game plan to hurt us in that area so let's not act like our defense is impenetrable.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Well this is what I meant to say, thanks jej. They are slow in coverage, which is why we are always beat over the middle. Teams probably game plan to hurt us in that area so let's not act like our defense is impenetrable.
    What Defense is? Every Defense has a weakness its just if you can exploit it or not.

vCash
    I think the odds arent totally against us, our defense has shut down any QB we faced.... we do have an issue with short passes in the middle but everything else we are solid
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Patriots live on blown coverage's, and they can create miss-matches better than any team in the league especially with how Brandon Lloyd has played. You got Aaron Hernandez as the speedy TE, Welker can outrun just about anybody, and Gronk is a beast. Need to just play smart and try to keep them to field goals. It's difficult to hold the Patriots to 0.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Where are Walter Thurmond and Roy Lewis?
    WT3 is on IR and Lewis was injury-waived
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Patriots live on blown coverage's, and they can create miss-matches better than any team in the league especially with how Brandon Lloyd has played. You got Aaron Hernandez as the speedy TE, Welker can outrun just about anybody, and Gronk is a beast. Need to just play smart and try to keep them to field goals. It's difficult to hold the Patriots to 0.
    Hernandez might not be playing and if we can get after Rodgers at home i think we can hit Brady who isn't a threat to run like Rodgers.

Welker does scare me though hopefully Sherman is matched up with him with Safety help because Browner can be beaten if you beat his press he can't run stride for stride with quick guys.

I am more worried about our Offense we have to score TD's when we get in to the Red Zone and the Patriots Defense has been much improved with the additions they made in the draft.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 10-09-2012 at 01:03 AM.

vCash
    Ah yeah. I do remember Lewis being waived. That's a shame, he was a beast on ST and decent as a 3rd/4th corner.
    Last edited by Boozerguy47; 10-09-2012 at 12:31 PM.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    We need a true nickel this offseason. Let Tru go.

I don't necessarily know if he has messed up a ton, but I haven't heard his name at all.

vCash
    We need a true nickel this offseason. Let Tru go.

I don't necessarily know if he has messed up a ton, but I haven't heard his name at all.
    Maybe Thurmond can come back and play that this season and we can get a good look at him whether he can handle it or not.

vCash
    Next to Sherm WT3 is our best straight up man to man corner.

vCash
    @BlueOsprey: I think there's a misconception that Marcus Trufant is a liability as slot CB. He isn't. Has only allowed 47.7 CMP% rate the last 3 weeks.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Only problem with Thurmond is that sometimes he tends to mug a receiver like in that Playoff game against the Saints lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Lloyd is 6 feet tall. Sherman will shut him down though. I think we are uniquely capable of stopping Gronk thanks to Browner. I think he is the PERFECT guy to stop him. Gronk speed wont hurt Browner and Browner is biggest most physical CB Gronk ever gonna see. Speed guys is only thing that hurts Browner so this should be a fun game for him.
    Please, please, please put Browner on the "not himself this year" (but w/ 3 TD's) Rob Gronkowski.
    And Hernandez appears likely to play this game.

vCash
    Someone actually voted for a tie? Lol.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast