9 34.62%
  • Seattle Seahawks

16 61.54%
  • It's a tie!

1 3.85%
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Hmm... Thought it was worse than that, my bad. But by "torched", I really meant that he killed us on third down. He was constantly just slipping into the middle of the field and it was huge in us losing that game.
    Our 3rd down defense was a lot better this week. Hopefully we can keep it up. 3rd downs on BOTH SIDES is the reason why we're not 5-0 right now. Seriously. Our inability to only convert 28% of the time on third down and being 28th in the league in stopping teams on 3rd down is what has killed us. Hopefully we have those problems fixed.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Giacomini will need to be error-free this game. The STUPID-*** penalties will get us in a bind quick...
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    Our 3rd down defense was a lot better this week. Hopefully we can keep it up. 3rd downs on BOTH SIDES is the reason why we're not 5-0 right now. Seriously. Our inability to only convert 28% of the time on third down and being 28th in the league in stopping teams on 3rd down is what has killed us. Hopefully we have those problems fixed.
    Definitely, we were a million times better on third down against CAR. Hopefully we can keep that up though; like I said, Welker is much more dangerous than Amendola.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    The only time we get beat on the pass is the 8 traders over the middle. Our LBs aren't great in coverage, and Trufant isn't the same.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Amendola exposed us tons in that St.Louis game, Welker will try and do the same. I want to see Earl Thomas rip Welker a new butthole!!
    \

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Cardinals D shut down the Pats....gotta believe Seattle's D can too. Mainly because of the secondary. If Irvin can generate a little pressure and force some turnovers, I like the Seahawks chances in this one. 12th man will be big against Brady. Get him frustrated early and they'll be fine.

Just need Wilson to step it up. Really can't wait to watch this one.
    We need to grind down the clock on Brady and the Pats. If we can keep the ball with Beast Mode running it and making long drives we can win this game for sure. Kind of like what we did against the Saints in the playoffs a couple of years ago. We cannot afford any quick offensive scores from the Pats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelie View Post
    We need to grind down the clock on Brady and the Pats. If we can keep the ball with Beast Mode running it and making long drives we can win this game for sure. Kind of like what we did against the Saints in the playoffs a couple of years ago. We cannot afford any quick offensive scores from the Pats.
    I expect nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    **** yes! It's going to come down to the play calling. Run early on but on pass plays let Wilson GO. He can throw deep strikes. He had a perfect 57 yard bomb to Tate. We got this!
    Exactly. Pats secondary can be had.

vCash
    I'm expecting this to be a very close game. Seattle's 12th man and that defense are going to play a factor, and the Pats will need to establish a consistent rushing attack to counter that. I'll be going to this game, so I'm pretty stoked to see the Seahawks 12th man environment.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    I'm expecting this to be a very close game. Seattle's 12th man and that defense are going to play a factor, and the Pats will need to establish a consistent rushing attack to counter that. I'll be going to this game, so I'm pretty stoked to see the Seahawks 12th man environment.
    I will be there too. Where you sitting?

vCash
    Can't wait for this game. If we pull it out, maybe our defense and Carroll will finally get a little respect nationally.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    You guys realize that Sherman got in Steve Smiths head and thats how we shut him down? In fact one play he planted Sherman and Smith didn't run his route

vCash
    The reason why I said this game will be tough is because Brady lives in the flats, which is where were most susceptible with our slow linebackers. He loves his quick short passes up the middle and also his slants. We need to gameplan the same way we did for Cam Newton to have a good chance for victory. Oh and gettin in Brady's head too would be nice.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    The reason why I said this game will be tough is because Brady lives in the flats, which is where were most susceptible with our slow linebackers. He loves his quick short passes up the middle and also his slants. We need to gameplan the same way we did for Cam Newton to have a good chance for victory. Oh and gettin in Brady's head too would be nice.
    K.J Wright and Bobby Wagner are fast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    K.J Wright and Bobby Wagner are fast.
    But neither are coverage guys. Thats why Amendola and others beat us over the middle. That and Tru blows now.

No one can get us deep, so they go short over the middle
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Where are Walter Thurmond and Roy Lewis?

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast