• New England Patriots

9 34.62%
  • Seattle Seahawks

16 61.54%
  • It's a tie!

1 3.85%
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We've only given up 19 points at home so far.

vCash
    Pats are not suppose to have Hernandez, our secondary is too big and strong and physical for the tiny NE WR's, meaning they have to rely on Gronk and the run game. Gronk has not been Gronk this year and we can't be run on. Add in this is in Seattle and it is a Seahawks W.

vCash
    Plus our pass rush has been improving and history shows you disrupt Brady and you win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Pats are not suppose to have Hernandez, our secondary is too big and strong and physical for the tiny NE WR's, meaning they have to rely on Gronk and the run game. Gronk has not been Gronk this year and we can't be run on. Add in this is in Seattle and it is a Seahawks W.
    I thought Steve Smith was going to have a good game but they played him excellently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    I thought Steve Smith was going to have a good game but they played him excellently.
    You see where Sherman stiff armed him at the line of scrimmage, pushing him backwards keeping Smith from using his speed. Sherman is more then just physical and instincts, he is smart, he is already amazing and just keeps getting better.

vCash
    Steve Smith is a little *****, he talks a lot of trash
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Steve Smith is a little *****, he talks a lot of trash
    Point is he is one the fastest guys out there and our secondary owned him. do the Pats even have a WR over 6 foot? Our secondary will eat them alive. Only guy we have to worry about is Gronk. Who has not exactly been himself this year. Cards and Ravens are by far the most physical D's Pats have faced and they lost both games. Seahawks D is more physical then either of them. Plus we are at home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    We've only given up 19 points at home so far.
    Oh so there you are lol. More importantly we've only lost by a combined total of 10pts.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Lloyd is 6 feet tall. Sherman will shut him down though. I think we are uniquely capable of stopping Gronk thanks to Browner. I think he is the PERFECT guy to stop him. Gronk speed wont hurt Browner and Browner is biggest most physical CB Gronk ever gonna see. Speed guys is only thing that hurts Browner so this should be a fun game for him.

vCash
    We got torched by Amendola... Let's not ignore that. Welker is 5x the player Amendola is too.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    55 yards is torched?

vCash
    wow then our passing game is way better then we thought.

vCash
    In fact outside of an injury shortened game against Cards Amendola had his worst game against us. It might have seemed like he did good against us but really didn't. Kind of like some times when you watch a player and it seems like only touched ball couple times and did nothing but when you look at the numbers you see they had a great game. Always funny when that happens.

vCash
    Hmm... Thought it was worse than that, my bad. But by "torched", I really meant that he killed us on third down. He was constantly just slipping into the middle of the field and it was huge in us losing that game.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Cardinals D shut down the Pats....gotta believe Seattle's D can too. Mainly because of the secondary. If Irvin can generate a little pressure and force some turnovers, I like the Seahawks chances in this one. 12th man will be big against Brady. Get him frustrated early and they'll be fine.

Just need Wilson to step it up. Really can't wait to watch this one.
    **** yes! It's going to come down to the play calling. Run early on but on pass plays let Wilson GO. He can throw deep strikes. He had a perfect 57 yard bomb to Tate. We got this!

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast