Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Locker Room

vCash

The Locker Room

I noticed you guys don't have an "off topic" type thread.

Since you have loyal Seahawks posters' and all seem to get along, you should have a place to BS and talk about anything aside from just Football.

Most forums have one, you guys should too.

PS - The title was just something I thought up, we can change it to anything you guys want. I just thought it had a nice ring to it.

Chat Away!!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    How the heck did the Cougars lose to Colorado? They were dominating that game.

Good idea Stamina i was hoping someone would eventually create one of these been posting random off topic things in the Off Season thread instead.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 09-22-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Thanks for your help recently Stamina.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    How the heck did the Cougars lose to Colorado? They were dominating that game.

Good idea Stamina i was hoping someone would eventually create one of these been posting random off topic things in the Off Season thread instead.
    "Coug'd it"...

And I know I posted this several months ago when I made it, but thought it might get more use now considering it's football season.

Last edited by Boozerguy47; 09-23-2012 at 04:20 AM.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    I would love if someone could keep me updated or tell me where to go, for information on the new arena that might bring back the Sonics.

Also what are the chances the new arena will also house a NHL team?

vCash
    We used to have one of these, and then we just never made a new one.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kyuss275 View Post
    I would love if someone could keep me updated or tell me where to go, for information on the new arena that might bring back the Sonics.

Ill keep you updated there doing a vote on Monday and it should pass through the Seattle City Council all 7 will vote yes.

Softy said that he heard through the grape vine though that the M's will try to gather 25k signatures so that the Arena deal gets squashed if they don't get it done within 31 days then theirs nothing they can do to prevent the Arena.

Absloutley about the NHL by the way it will have to come after the NBA franchise when the New Arena is finished though because the Key Arena wasn't built for Hockey.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 09-23-2012 at 01:12 PM.

vCash
    Pretty sure NHL will happen before NBA. Thats what I have heard on the radio from everyone

vCash

Yeah, like Natey said, if we get an arena it'll be for NBA, NHL, concerts, etc.

Hope everything works out.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    NHL will be really tough for me... I just became a fan a couple years ago, and LA just won the Stanley Cup (where I live now).

I think I'd legitimately have two 'favorite teams' if Seattle got a team.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Pretty sure NHL will happen before NBA. Thats what I have heard on the radio from everyone
    Nope it will be NBA Chris Hansen even said that the NBA team is the main thing needed for the shovel to be in the ground.

vCash
    Thats not what Ive heard, but ok.

If we buy an NHL team first, they will be here first. And there are more options to move NHL teams.

vCash
    T-Birds used to play in the Key..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Ill keep you updated there doing a vote on Monday and it should pass through the Seattle City Council all 7 will vote yes.

Softy said that he heard through the grape vine though that the M's will try to gather 25k signatures so that the Arena deal gets squashed if they don't get it done within 31 days then theirs nothing they can do to prevent the Arena.

Absloutley about the NHL by the way it will have to come after the NBA franchise when the New Arena is finished though because the Key Arena wasn't built for Hockey.

Thanks. I heard about the Safeco field owners not happy about the new arena. Not sure what the big deal is?

I am glad that they are trying to get the NHL, but Sonics have to be the #1 priority. I wonder if "the glove" would be involved at all?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    T-Birds used to play in the Key..
    That's why they used to play there it's not built for Hockey and they didn't not like the Arena which is why they play else were now.

Trust me Hockey wouldn't do good in Key Arena the Hockey owner would lose money in that place it just wasn't built for Hockey.

What i think you are hearing is that the Hockey team is easier to acquire because Hockey would love to be in Seattle if we had a new Arena it would be 1st on the list to get a team.

Thanks. I heard about the Safeco field owners not happy about the new arena. Not sure what the big deal is?

I am glad that they are trying to get the NHL, but Sonics have to be the #1 priority. I wonder if "the glove" would be involved at all?
    They just don't want to have to compete with 2 other franchises the only reason there not drawing fans though is because they aren't putting a good product on the field.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 09-23-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast