Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 7: Thursday Night Football 4 and 2 Seahawks @ 4 and 2 SF 49ers

Code:
    Seattle Seahawks (4-2) Vs. San Francisco 49ers (4-1) Location: Candlestick Park Time: 8:20 ET/5:20 PM PT Thursday, October 18th TV: NFL Network
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards TD INT 85.6 1108 8 6 Russell Wilson 96.6 1287 8 4 Alex Smith
    RB Comparison
    Yards Att. YPC TDs 549 128 4.3 2 Marshawn Lynch 470 87 5.4 4 Frank Gore
    WR Comparison
    Yards Rec AVG TDs 280 20 14.0 2 Sidney Rice 337 30 11.2 1 Michael Crabtree
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks INTs Kam Chancellor Chris Clemons Richard Sherman 45 5.5 3 Navorro Bowman Aldon Smith Navorro Bowman 60 4.5 1
    Last edited by Stamina; 10-18-2012 at 11:55 AM.

vCash
    Well I got the thread up, two days until game day and we really need a mod to get these up. I am down if someone can explain to me how to get the images up and make these things fancy haha. Go Seahawks!!

vCash
    Lmao you right click the pic or .gif and click copy image url, then you click insert pic in the edit thread part, and then copy the url u saved

vCash
    I think jbeezy is still the TM of San Fran's forum, and I know Brodie has been TM before... I'd ask either of them if they could help you out Drew. Or even House.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I talk to brodie all the time so maybe I will see if he can help me out. Vinny, if you can do it, help us out man. It is almost game day and we dont have a legit thread. ****ing lame.

vCash
    This will suffice though.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Hate to say it but this is going to be a boring game for offense only reason Caroll opened it up was because we were playing the Patriots 49ers will go back to there conservative offense that Alex Smith is good at so expect us to do the same.

vCash
    Oh I expect a low scoring game. Whatever team can get the run game going will win.

vCash
    I think this game will surprise people a bit with the way the offense will be run. A few more tricks might come out the bread basket. We have a chance to get some recognition, so that in itself will be a motivating factor for our defense; the Sherminator fired em up!
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Hate to say it but this is going to be a boring game for offense only reason Caroll opened it up was because we were playing the Patriots 49ers will go back to there conservative offense that Alex Smith is good at so expect us to do the same.
    I would not be so sure about putting lid back on offense. It was not just Pats game, the yards per completion have gone up every game since Packers game, has gone up like 4 yards per since then. I think while Pats game was just another game in the natural progression. We will def run ball few more times but I don't expect pas game to become real conservative.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I would not be so sure about putting lid back on offense. It was not just Pats game, the yards per completion have gone up every game since Packers game, has gone up like 4 yards per since then. I think while Pats game was just another game in the natural progression. We will def run ball few more times but I don't expect pas game to become real conservative.
    Yeah i agree we are starting to open it up. Coaches seem to be getting more confidence in Russell. If he gets any protection and can get the ball down field, we got this. I anticipate a low scoring game though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Hey Shen, you are the Blazer forum mod, would you be interested in managing our Seahawk forum? We need a new mod, and you do a great job.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_ellis_23 View Post
    Well I got the thread up, two days until game day and we really need a mod to get these up. I am down if someone can explain to me how to get the images up and make these things fancy haha. Go Seahawks!!
    You're good dude. Just need a thread to bs in. I seen you asked Nutty, but he's not in there most the time so don't sweat it.

Who's up for an ugly Thursday defensive slugfest. Hopefully everyone, because that's what we're going to get. Good luck guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_ellis_23 View Post
    Once you become TM they'll show ya.

Nice job though. Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    You're good dude. Just need a thread to bs in. I seen you asked Nutty, but he's not in there most the time so don't sweat it.

Who's up for an ugly Thursday defensive slugfest. Hopefully everyone, because that's what we're going to get. Good luck guys.
    Watch the offenses go ******* now.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast