Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    time to teach oh really u do realize the nuggets won 17 games and melo won 42 as a rookie picked 3rd
    Do you understand context? Please, enlighten me on the roster Melo walked into, and the one Love walked into.

This is fairly rhetorical. I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about, but type away.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    ^Truth

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    u mean to tell me that a real star can go .500 with 50 games of rubio beasley solids role players liek ridnour barea. Derek williams wes johnson is decent they have that monster at center who is a handful. Thats a better then avg supporting cast u should be 8th seed at least
    Williams was a rookie with no true position, Wes Johnson has been a complete bust. Other than Pekovic none of those guys are even starting caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    Williams was a rookie with no true position, Wes Johnson has been a complete bust. Other than Pekovic none of those guys are even starting caliber.
    On top of that, with no training camp, Adelman didn't even know what he had in Pekovic, until around game 20 when he realized Darko had no business starting.

Honestly, I was simply amazed we were in the 8th spot with Ridnour starting at SG, due to zero ball handlers, and Wes Johnson starting at all. Goes to show how good Love, Rubio, and eventually Pek can be.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    On top of that, with no training camp, Adelman didn't even know what he had in Pekovic, until around game 20 when he realized Darko had no business starting.

Honestly, I was simply amazed we were in the 8th spot with Ridnour starting at SG, due to zero ball handlers, and Wes Johnson starting at all. Goes to show how good Love, Rubio, and eventually Pek can be.
    I completely agree. Which is why people are underestimating what a few minor tweaks to the roster, that add experienced talented players (stability), and a full year of Rubio can do for their success. Rubio is a unique and rare type of player that a lot of people can't fully appreciate because he doesn't fill it up traditionally.

I just hope he can get a little more confident shooting because watching him pause for literally an entire second when he is wide open is painful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    I completely agree. Which is why people are underestimating what a few minor tweaks to the roster, that add experienced talented players (stability), and a full year of Rubio can do for their success. Rubio is a unique and rare type of player that a lot of people can't fully appreciate because he doesn't fill it up traditionally.

I just hope he can get a little more confident shooting because watching him pause for literally an entire second when he is wide open is painful to watch.
    Well, he is out until December, but Roy should be healthy to start the season, so he will offset that completely. As will Shved, Kirilenko, and we finally have backup bigs who play with relentless energy, instead of confused pouters who only play hard when their shot is falling. I would expect Rubio back to 100% after the all star break.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Do you understand context? Please, enlighten me on the roster Melo walked into, and the one Love walked into.

This is fairly rhetorical. I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about, but type away.
    same roster except for him and andre miller. Vashon lenord was the starting sg and they already had nene yera before and he did nothing. they had some all time busts on the team .

vCash
    same roster except for him and andre miller. Vashon lenord was the starting sg and they already had nene yera before and he did nothing. they had some all time busts on the team .
    you left off a ton, but whatever.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy
    The only person in the world who could have brought those ****** Wolves rosters to the playoffs is LeBron.
    Kevin Garnett.

Wolves United

vCash
    Let me give it a go:

EC:
    1)Miami
    2)Boston
    3)Indiana
    4)NYK
    5)Philly
    6)Brooklyn
    7)Chicago
    8)Milwakee

WC:
    1)Oklahoma
    2)Lakers
    3)San Antonio
    4)Denver
    5)Clippers
    6)Memphis
    7)Minnesota
    8)Portland

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    East
    Heat
    Brooklyn
    Celtics
    Pacers
    Sixers
    Knicks
    Bulls
    Cavs

West
    Thunder
    Spurs
    Lakers
    Clippers
    Grizz
    Nuggets
    Mavs
    Warriors

vCash
    East

Heat
    Brooklyn
    Knicks
    Pacers
    Celtics
    Sixers
    chicago
    cavs

West

Thunder
    Clippers
    Lakers
    Spurs
    Memphis
    Denver
    Minnesota
    Utah
    [

vCash
    I dont see how people think the Bucks or even the Cavs are better then the Raptors and would have them in the playoffs! Not saying toronto is the next OKC, but they're a deeper better team the Bucks/Cavs/Hawks.. 2 potential #1 PG (Lowry/Calderon), the rookie from Europe, Bargnani... meh.. Derozan is already showing flashes in pre season... I could see the Raptors probably battling it out with the Bulls for the 7th.. either way, both 7th and 8th seed get swept 4-0.
    JETS
    MAPLE LEAFS
    RAPTORS
    BLUE JAYS
    BENGALS

vCash
    I used to actually always say kevin love is the best pf until i realized melo plays his postion better then he does

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast